Fetishes [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
This is gonna turn into that one fic I read where the mom takes her daughter’s BF and forces him to have sex with her before deciding to let him continue dating said daughter, isn’t it?
Yes. Yes it is. 😉
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
This is gonna turn into that one fic I read where the mom takes her daughter’s BF and forces him to have sex with her before deciding to let him continue dating said daughter, isn’t it?
The Graduate (1967)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
OC #2: Breanna the bimbo adventurer
OC #3: Forest the green-obsessed temptress
OC #4: Rosa the MILF who’s not actually a mother
OC #5: Sophie the candy mascot given life
OC #6: Turquoise the genie who grants wishes to avoid a buildup of magic in her bosom
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

AI, so technically I didn’t make it–but after hours of fiddling, downloading models installing python, over a hundred pulls and a bunch of prompt engineering, Ya AI boi Waifu Diffusion 1.2 managed to give me some decent art that don’t look like she’s been mutated by nuclear radiation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide