Fetishes [NSFW]

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Aye. I prefer women who already radiate an aura of sexiness when dressed. And long evening gloves are sexy as hell. Sexy underwear is also my cup of tea. And if dressed in silk still know how to handle it, I literally become wax in their hands. Nudity is so overrated. ;-)
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

@DarkObsidian
Yesh I also like off shoulders maids outfits and yes I find women hotter with clothes in then off
I Aldi like seeing girls get pied in the face/shoulders and getting slimed to
I wish I could find ppl to do an erp based on this stuff with me but I can’t I’ve asked on hear
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I think I know what you mean, mein Freund. Pie face/slime can be very sexy indeed. Whereas I personally rather think that it often looks cute. With slime, unfortunately, tentacles get in my way far too often. And I grew up too much with Urotsukidōji bullshit to find that attractive in any way. (laughs)
Yes, ERPG are one of those things. I’ve never participated in one myself. And I’m actually quite a creative DM. It just too often attracts the wrong people for the wrong reasons. But maybe I’m just too closed-minded on things like this. Well, you can’t have everything. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ähm… No. Not really. Or let’s say better, not right now. I actually have to take care of completely different things right now. And do not have the inner peace to get involved in this very nice offer. But if I have sorted things out by the end of this year, we are welcome to talk about it again. But then I would like to see a group of like-minded people as players. At least 3 others. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ja, doch schon. But such a house does not sell itself, a complete household does not reduce itself overnight and meanwhile a new apartment wants to be found, a new life built and old friendships rebuilt. Um. To put it briefly: Yes, I am unfortunately really busy at the moment. Strange enough that I always take time for Derpibooru. But I think I’m now really addicted to this site. It was the thing I missed the most in the last year, where I had no internet and was virtually locked up. ;-)
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Nmo evening gloves and a long tube dress is sexy as duck with a girls bare shoulders Al being sexy as fuck I wish I had lady friends that I could buy this stuff for and rub there sexy shoulders
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide