Fetishes [NSFW]

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Red-Supernova  
You could cruise the deviantart forums,there’s people there who have request info,or just look up requests,see if any artist appeals to you. I’d do requests,but I already have a bunch,plus I’m working long hours now until January.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart  
The Deviantart forums you say? All I want to is if looking up request info is as easy as it sounds since this is still Deviantart and their general search system SUCKS.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Red-Supernova  
Ah,I figured DeviantArt didn’t work well for me because I’m on a phone. There’s a bunch of features that don’t work well on mobile.  
The search function has recently been working for me,my Power Rangers Rewatch pics get nearly 1000 views on average within the first week they’re posted,and steadily climb from there. They don’t get many faves,but I assume it’s Power Rangers fans without accounts who come to read my posts or something.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Red-Supernova

Gods yea, DAs search function is possibly the worst designed thing in the universe. It’s an abomination that has basically made it impossible to find specific things.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Zincy  
All because they wanted a piece of that Twitter pie, right? I remember someone mentioning that DA Eclipse’s design was based on Twitter’s design and their search machine is garbage as well.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Zincy  
The last time my phone updated actually fixed a major issue I had with DA,searching through my own favorites. And my own galleries,though the best thing is if I could change my profile pic or create new folders.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Gods yea, DAs search function is possibly the worst designed thing in the universe. It’s an abomination that has basically made it impossible to find specific things.

Only thing worse is probably Reddit’s search function.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide