Fetishes [NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’m really tired of my tail fetish being shunned.

@pixel  
@Red-Supernova
I don’t think it’s so much shunned as it is neglected.
@Red-Supernova
It is quite a unique kink.
But I kinda updated my Saturn character to have two tails. So you have two tails to play with ;)

If you got a rare fetish, prepare to do a LOT of the work yourself. I should know, I have a pretty rare fetish myself.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Girl playing a video game as she’s getting knocked up.  
full

🤷‍♀️ Well it’s tagged Impregnation. 🤷‍♀️
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Dex Stewart

I recognized the art, and its from nutsvsguts, a guy who does a LOT of animations of women getting hit in the cooch.

Here’s the video The tail biting scene is about 3:50 into the animation. The entire video is full of ‘women getting hit in the cooch’ fetish animations, with a tail bite, a shot or two of men getting a hit to the ol’ twig-and-berries, and boob pain thrown in.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@pixel  
Either one works and I’m tired of feeling both.

@SaturnCarArtz  
Why did you give him two?

@Dex Stewart  
I’ve seen that guy’s stuff before. He specializes in crotch shot animations though. I do remember there was one skit where Amy wagged her tail and then Chun-Li grabs it and is launching one of her attacks into Amy’s vaginal system.

@Random-Rambling  
Thing is, I’m too focused on my gaming to do the work myself these days. I wish I could find others who like my fetish or others who would be willing to do more and spread the word.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide