Fetishes [NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@tehwatever  
I’m sort of like you. I’m feel like I’m too broke to ask people on a constant basis to draw my fetishes for me but I have little faith on myself to fulfill my fetishes on my own.

But good attempt on your own though.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@pixel  
Pfft. Why should the bowel movement fetishes be frowned upon compared to other fetishes posted here? I mean they seem to be as popular as a lot of other kinks from where I go. I say post all that pleases you.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Red-Supernova  
That would require me to overcome my long history of kinkshaming myself more than anyone else could and developing self-acceptance. I don’t think my character arc is supposed to reach that point for at least another three seasons.

@Background Pony #F785  
This couple looks so familiar yet I can’t place them and it’s driving me crazy.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Background Pony #F785  
Oh. I feel dumb now because I thought the white choker around the neck reminded me of Sokka but I didn’t think about it actually being him aged up. I wouldn’t have thought that was Toph though. Mainly because I’m not used to seeing her with her hair down.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Da5ch  
As you know, I’m a basic bitch for the kind of fart noises I prefer. But oh man I freaking HATE IT when I find pics or read descriptions that talk about the sounds and smells in such a gross manner along with the character talking about their farts’ smell and what they ate! I have a fart (and scat) fetish and yet I don’t like those detailed aspects.

I think my take on the fetish(es) is more of visualizing that I’m also into voyeurism. (if that is the correct word)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide