Fetishes [NSFW]

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dex Stewart  
I used to think it was but it seems a bit more common than I once thought.

I think part of it could just be because the Internet’s a bigger part of everyone’s lives than ever so I’d imagine just about every fetish community has increased in size.

@WyrmSpawN  
Lemme take a wild guess: DeviantArt?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart  
YES. Yes they are. I go on Furaffinity every day to see what fart (and scat) images have been uploaded and I usually don’t get an image that arouses me very often. And then there’s my big wish list of characters I want to see used in these fetishes but wouldn’t even interest other artists unless lots of money is involved. I know they need money to pay for their expenses but geez, throw me a bone when it comes to these characters.  
I think what’s sadder is that my tail fetish is actually more niche than the fart and scat fetishes combined.

@Dex Stewart  
Not bad with these. I like the bunny girl.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart  
I have my favorite kind of tails but I accept all kinds and Fifi’s tail is definitely iconic. And yes, stubby tails are super cute and sexy.  
But what I want to see is the tail being touched by others who isn’t the character themselves. Like being grabbed and/or pulled. All tails that once they are seen by my perverted mind, I like to imagine that the nerves in their tails also connect to their genitals and anuses making them turned on as well.  
I longly wish for a genre of furry pics where different characters have their tails being grabbed, pulled or are stuck in any sort of way. But to make that happen, I would need to be rich since I doubt any other artist is going to take an interest in this niche kink without money involved. :(

@pixel  
Docks of ponies also qualify as part of the tail. Also, having the butt included with the tail focused pics is also my recommended vision.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart  
Sort of. But mine goes with anthros and ferals. So creatures like Pokémon and Sonic characters appeal to me.  
I wish I could find more examples but it proves how niche this all is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide