Fetishes [NSFW]

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Maybe they should make a new section of the Forums and move the NSFW stiff over there it’s getting hard to keep track of them.
Background Pony #9706
Wait? Why did I bother coming back in this thread?

No. I shouldn’t be in the mood for this. I’m done.
Background Pony #9706
@Shepherd  
No it’s not your fault. There’s just something that I’m afraid to lose this year. And it’s been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don’t think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my fear of thoughts for losing one of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go visit to in the real world. I’m sorry. It’s my fault. And even my fault for coming back in this thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide