Fetishes [NSFW]

MichaelBrony147
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Role Play Enthusiast.
@Don’t  
Because every girl, deep down inside, no matter how much they try to deny it or hate to admit it, desires to have a dominant figure in their life who can take care of all their troubles, baby them, and make them feel like a princess.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Don’t
Because every girl, deep down inside, no matter how much they try to deny it or hate to admit it, desires to have a dominant figure in their life who can take care of all their troubles, baby them, and make them feel like a princess.

@Zincy  
Something tells me that you’re single, aren’t you?

People are complicated. Like the 80’s classic “Sweet Dreams”, “some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused”.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MichaelBrony147  
No is okay if you meant it like that.

Some women even in 2020 would still LOVE to have you providing for them and pamper them and give them healthcare, education, good food, luxury items, the latest tech, a proper nice house and maaaaybe a good rough energetic sex.

But yous gotta be a gigachad to do that.

Your opinion is good, m8.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So, the gymnastic move known as the “standing split” or “I-Shaped Balance” has recently become popular, in much the same way that the “Virgin-Killing Sweater” or “Keyhole Sweater” has.

However, this requires an EXTREME level of flexibility, so not everyone can do it….

full

full

full

full

full

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide