Fetishes [NSFW]

Dr Outback
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well I would like a regular meal for my sex with the works. Give me all the positions. For my sides I would like some Lesbians, massages and role play.For the appetizer I’ll have a JOI (light on the verbal abuse). For the specials I would like some Rule 63,selfcest,sibling/cousin incest,and body transfer. Perhaps some of those mixed in one dish. Lastly I would like explosions for dessert. It would be nice to have my meal on the go because It is more interesting outside a bedroom.
Dr Outback
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

@MoogSourceVermona  
I would hope that they give me lesbians, a massage, and serve me in costume or with an accent. Most likely though they would tell me to make an actual order. They can’t give me the other stuff because a lot of it is supernatural and a explosion would cause property damage.
Takuto_Shindou

I have a fetish of Twilight lowering herself to have sex with an OC (Thanks, Tiarawhy), it makes her looks like a pathetic and lonely nerdy girl desperate for some action.  
full
AMCaptainMe

I have quite an unusual assortment of fetishes. One particularly notable one is spamming CYOAs on /mlp/ with posts of the Ford RS200, a rally car from the 1980s. One of these posts managed to result in a scene in which Lyra went down on Anon while Justin Bieber’s As Long as You Love Me played on the car’s stereo, followed by Anon using the car’s shattered window to decapitate a jealous Bon Bon.

It had to be one of the most incredible things I’ve ever read.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
y’all just have to search my faves; I’m pretty public about the whole thing.

DID YOU KNOW:  
It was my intention to make all votes public? Only Carcer, paragon of 4chan and cowards anons everywhere, stopped that from happening.

%Carcer is going to yell at me when he wakes up.%
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Oh my, bringing out my naughty side…

I’m a masochist, but what really gets me in the mood is guys in uniforms! Airline pilots and marines are so f***ing hot!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide