Fetishes [NSFW]

cb5
Thread Starter - The time wasting thread

@MoogSourceVermona  
Can I stay with derpibooru, forever? Thank you for actually making me feel as though someone would actually be interested in me.

As for the topic of “futa” and such. If someone here were to actually want to find someone that is intersex, be it mtf without the vaginoplasty(aka “shemale”), or someone wanting to find someone that is ftm without the final surgery(aka “cuntboy”), it’s not that we’re uncommon it’s that blame the crazy assholes you know of that go around saying that they’d shoot us. It’s not that we’re uncommon, the crazies out there who really would go around shooting glbt scare us so far into the closet we miss narnia.
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
I suppose another fantasy would involve transformation. Being able to casually shift forms (including genders) as your mood suits you. Being able to transform your partner into their hearts desire. :3

On a less cuddly note, I’m also a fan of fictional sibling incest. Or just in-chacter pretending to be siblings. Twins especially. Self-cest with clones and stuff works. But when it comes to that kind of stuff, I get more picky with the mood. Cuddly and intimate, or carefree and casual. Incest + grimdark = nooooooooooooo.
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@cb5  
Anyone who judges someone by what they’re into, unless it’s something really crazy like necrophilia, or pedophilia, is not welcome anywhere near me. Judging people like that is just plain stupid.
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The Fluffiest
@GargantuanBass  
She hits many of my kinks but good, yes.

Vore headcanon time? vore headcanon time.

Chrysalis, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Lyra are probably my favorite pony preds. (unsurprising, since I’ve drawn all four) I love the idea of changelings being able to swallow someone who enjoys being prey and continuing to bask and fatten up with the constant influx of love. I wrote up an entire species of naga-type aliens that do the same sort of thing but with general body heat.

Nagas are pretty damn sexy too. The coiling, the snakey talent for swallowing things larger than they are. They’re also fun as prey, you just keep swallowing and swallowing as they curl up inside you.

But yeah. Pinkie Pie and Applejack (and by extention the other Apples) are confirmed to be big eaters, which pushes them into pred territory for me. Pinkie had the cake scene, and AJ got the “appetite of a full grown stallion” (unf) line.

Another fun thing for doing with vore, if you go the absorption route, thats extra fun with ponies. Gaining their cutie marks and talents. Or at least just the marks, wearing them on your flank like a trophy until its time to let them back out.

Foodly feeding is also fine, as is pregnancy though in that case you have to be more gentle. Anything that involves a big, rubbable belly is relevant to my interests. Even if it doesn’t involve vore or inflation or anything, splayed out on their back, offering off that soft, fuzzy tummy for hands/paws/hooves and faces/muzzles to rub against. Eeeeeeee ♥
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Here’s my list of fetishes in no particular order. I admit, some of them are a bit paradoxical.

Feet/Hooves/Paws  
Tickling  
Blindfolds and/or Light Bondage  
Orgasm Denial  
Cock-Milking  
Ice Play  
Characters who are unbelievably horny/constantly masturbating/having sex  
Milky Way  
Braeburn
Vlakc

@PaskaNaakka

“Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.”

Oh god, I thought I was the only sick weirdo with that fetish! o_O

XD
.44caliberloveletter

Alexis the Queer Witch
@DragonRanger  
You can have characters as a fetish? Hmm, well I’m a Milky Way fan as well, because of her crotchboobs, that stuff looks hot to me. And also you must really like Honey Dip, if you’re into characters that wanna do it every 10 seconds.
UTTFISH'S
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Buttweys

Un*belly*vable!
Tummies, (almost) all the tummies, be they sleek or chubby or bloated (within realistic/reasonable thresholds);  
Be they rubbed, massaged, used as pillow, shaved and razz’d, tickled, kissed, poked or nuzzled (particularly if recipient is both confused and aroused by it or being dominated in doing so)  
||  
Happy pregnancy  
Soft vore (preferably by giant plant rather than shrinking)  
Tentacles, vines (again, preferably by plant)  
Watersports ( but no scat )  
Eager, inexperienced sexual activity, bonus points if passionate or awkward  
Ponies (any gender) getting temporarily captured and (temporarily) made docile (even better without sexual intent), be it by psychological conditioning or hypno (no age regression)  
female masturbation (particularly with voyeurism), ponies getting caught doing embarrassing things,  
mares showing off their bodies (any pose) eagerly but a bit nervously / shyly like it’s their first time  
ßawndidge/other methods of physical restraint, groping/fondling (consent/enjoyment preferable),  
(small) crawtchßewßs, milking, udderkinis!!!  
Vadginull suhcreashins.  
Cunnilingus, lez or straight with great, adorkable eagerness on either (or both) side  
Femdom  
The less visißle semen / male orgasm, the better. (inverse for females)  
NO guro, hard vore, grotesque anthro  
||  
Ya know, the ßoring generic stuff ^^
.44caliberloveletter

Alexis the Queer Witch
@cb5  
Most people are like that, though honestly I always did have a crotchboob fetish, so yeah it’s obvious that I like Milky because of her really gorgeous tits, but she is a nicely done OC, besides the crotchboobs.
.44caliberloveletter

Alexis the Queer Witch
@cb5  
I’m not on the fence with them, crotchboobs to me are really one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen, besides bukkake and futa. Bukkake still stands out as my largest fetish of them all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide