Fetishes [NSFW]

Mechanic31
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Za Rodinu
@LynksDisease
I received a notification, and I thought that this stream of pictures is happening in the event chat. Surprised by this, I wrote a message, and realized my mistake only after a few minutes, looking into the event chat and not finding any of this there.
Oh, yes, for several years of using the site, I have not written anything on the forum until this day.
Posted Report
gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Well, I have a balloon fetish (not to be confused with inflation fetish, they are two different fetishes).
A common term for people with this fetish is looner. I’m mostly sure this term have been used before the 2000s, it comes a long way.
A few years back, there was very little artwork related to this fetish here on Derpi. Over the years, it started to get a little more known and more imagery started to show up, not just in the MLP fandom but as well others like in the Anime fandom, as well the fetish itself. It also makes it difficult to find in other boorus due to the lack of the specific tag.
Also, clothing-wise, I really like plaid skirts. Bonus points if both balloons and plaid skirts gets mixed.
Posted Report
Farnesy911
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Twixie Should Be Canon
Koonago, irrumatio, futa (with female), otoko no ko, lactation, incest, plain looking/dorky girls, cuckquean, a bit of pokephilia
Posted Report
Victorious

I feel like my weird one is CelestiaXLuna. I know it’s like “Oh that’s a ship, not a fetish” But I treat it like a fetish. I know realistically they don’t work as a pair, but ever since Johnjesco’s Princess Molly Tumblr I’m just in love with the idea of Celly being the big, suggestive sister with the big snowglobes and Luna being made to… endure her love~
Posted Report
Bl1nd_Eye
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

BBWs, shortstacks, female bodyhair (pubes especially), paws, footjobs, pawjobs, futa, watersports, collars, thigh-high stockings and elbow gloves, farts, body odor, public sex, pokephilia, and let’s just say Queen Chrysalis in general. I’d have a better listing if I could fond my watched tags list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide