Fetishes [NSFW]

Background Pony #BEAC
This is a touchy question about deviantarts policies for future references. Feel free to ignore it if you wish:
When it comes to deviantart do you ever have to be be careful what you post there?
Like when it comes to posting art. Or maybe even posting comments or faving on certain art.
Like maybe something about May from Pokemon and a foot fetish. Or Amy Rose and underwear. I heard some stuff could get reported to NCMEC.
Could that get one in trouble with the law on deviantart or would they simply be banned?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I think they’ll message you if anything breaks the law. You can then take it off of your DeviantArt account. You’ll only be banned if you ignore the message or do something stupid like call the moderators dickheads or something.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Hali the Emoji girl
Chocolate Milkmaid. She’s a spinoff of “The Magnificent Milkmaid”. Sadly, her “final” issue was announced almost 10 years ago, and the last update was 2015. So they basically gave up on ending her story halfway through. Not sure why or how the website is still up after all these years, don’t websites basically go down on their own after nobody pays the servers or something?
Someone recently started writing fanfic based on Milkmaid on AO3 though, so at least she’s not forgotten.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide