Fetishes [NSFW]

Background Pony #7D88
Did I imagine it, or was there an anime about some sort of combat sport where girls would slam their asses together?
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Mine are things like MTF body swaps, possessions, and gender bending. I like boobs and butts, but I’m also just fascinated with the idea of seeing what your it would be like to be someone else and someone of the opposite gender. How would that feel?
I also like the transformations/body possessions themselves. How would that feel with your body changing, growing breasts, your voice changing, etc? Long and painful? Quick and easy?
Also, going back to the body swap thing specifically, just imagine switching bodies with these beautiful/awesome ladies for awhile.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Spidey10
quick and easy transformation would be nicer than slow and painful…unless your like masochist.
Becoming a fluffy anthromorphic bird with the ability to change gender on a whim…that would nice.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Super not-into parasites, but this Biopunk Furry setting has released images and brief descriptions of 36 vermin common to the setting.
Included are ones that eat your brain, ones that eat your dick, some that sting, some that drug you, some that lay eggs in places you don’t want eggs(which is basically everywhere).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide