Fetishes [NSFW]

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Treasure Planet, eh? I remember that–I remember it like a fever dream. I remember snippets of scenes without a larger context.

Coulda sworn it was Dreamworks…
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Howdy 4 All
@Dex Stewart

For a second I legit thought “didn’t he make Wizards”? Then I immediately remembered “No, that was Ralph Bakshi, who also made Fritz the Cat and Coonskin”.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I know BNA: Brand New Animal is still (no pun intended) new in the anime department but my mentality is already demanding to see any fart and/or scat pics be made just to see if I can really fap to those.

@TheHappySpaceman  
I’m going to be watching Aggretsuko soon and I’m hoping that any of the girls there will turn me on.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Red-Supernova

Considering everyone there is drawn in a sort of “chibi”/super-deformed style (the people behind Aggretsuko are the same people who created Hello Kitty), that might be difficult if all you’re looking for is fap-fuel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide