Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #9706 in topic Fetishes [NSFW]

Background Pony #9706
"[@Shepherd":](/forums/generals/topics/fetishes?post_id=4960306#post_4960306
)  
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my fear of thoughts for losing one of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go visit to in the real world. I'm sorry. It's my fault. And even my fault for coming back in this thread.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #9706
Background Pony #9706
"@Shepherd":/forums/generals/topics/fetishes?post_id=4960306#post_4960306
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my fear of thoughts ofor losing somne of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go visit to in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my fear of thoughts of losing some of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go visit to in the real world, whenever something new comes out. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my fear of thoughts of losing some of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go visit to in the real world, whenever something new comes out. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my fear of thoughts of losing some of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go to in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my thoughts of losing some of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go to in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about my thoughts losing some of my favorite places that were very precious for me to go to in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about losing some of my favorite places that were very precious tfor me to go to in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about losing some of my favorite places that were precious to me to go to in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days about losing some of my favorite places that were precious to me in the real world. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread again, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days.
No reason given
Background Pony #9706
No it's not your fault. There's just something that I'm afraid to lose this year. And it's been a big endless 7 month torture for me. I rather not talk about it, not even here in this thread. But I don't think it was a great idea for me to come back in this thread, due to how hopeless and depressed I feel these days.
No reason given