FanFiction Thread [Non-Pony Edition][NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So I have this new story series to do called “The Final Hours To Disaster,” it’s basically “What if” stories ranging from fantasy, science fiction, or close to reality.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I will only do 8 what if stories  
Global Nuclear Warfare  
Airborne Rabies  
Contaminated Sodas  
Super-volcanic Eruption  
Tokyo Mag 10  
Weather Control Mishap  
Monster Infestation  
When Eclipse Breaks
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Currently writing a fanfic. Got 8 chapters out but it’s part of a small fandom “Amphibia”. I’ve shared it before months ago in the other threads but no one responded (probably).

Link to AO3
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
(It may not be the best, but I’ve tried)

The Final Hours To Disaster: Contaminated Sodas (Preview)

Cyron Shiro gets an early morning phone call the next morning from a close friend, Saeko Ninomiya.

Saeko: Hey Cyron.

Cyron: Saeko? It’s a little bit strange for you to call this early.

Saeko: I know, but that’s not important. Have you received an important e-mail from the Sacred Heart High staff? They closing the school.

Cyron: Why?

Saeko: They say that a large number of the of students and staff members have sick with an unknown flu virus. Apparently they claimed that have gotten sick after drink sodas they brought from home or from the Vending Machines at the school; although this has never been confirmed as of yet.

Cyron: Hmm, I see.

Cyron continues watching the news at this point; it was getting bad pretty bad at this point. How almost every school was being closed down and are being used on additional quarantine zone, but the number of dead is continuously rising to alarming numbers. The situation in the United States was getting a lot worse, since it was the epicenter to this pandemic outbreak; how thousands of more people are being infected, and hundreds dying. With no words on a potential cure, and more countries around the world reporting these life-threatening cases of this mysterious flu virus; millions and possibly billions of lives could be at risk.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The Final Hours To Disaster: Contaminated Sodas Chapters

Chapter 1: Sweet and Sickly

Chapter 2: Carbonated Mystery

Chapter 3: Deadly Taste

Chapter 4: Hostile Flavor

Chapter 5: WhistleBlower

Chapter 6: Cure of Purity

Coming in Spring 2020
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Currently beta-reading a person’s fanfic. He/she asked me because I write fanfics.

Honestly, their story is not my cup of tea but I did read half of it.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
%%The Final Hours To Disaster: Weather Control Mishap (TEASER 1)

It’s March 11, 2077 and almost everyone in the American Commonwealth was tuning to a Special News broadcast from the Commonwealth News Network.

Announcer: Live from Neo New York, this is a Commonwealth News Network Special News Bulletin.

Avenall Batton: Good Morning, thank you tuning in to us this; my name is Avenall Batton, and I will be your host this morning. Today on this Special News segment are the bizarre weather happening around the world, a huge rainstorm has been sweeping across the Commonwealths and Territories in Northern Africa, cause widespread flooding across multiple districts. About dozens of homes and business have been flooded; the number of fatalities and injuries are not yet know at this time. Here in the American Commonwealth, residents of the Alaskan Territorial cities of Juneau and Anchorage are without power after lightning storms ravage the region; officials say a total of 4 people have died and as many as 24 people are injured. Five people have died in the Malaysian Technocratic Republic after a 15 car pile up cause by whiteout conditions from a heavy Snow Storm hitting the Neo Kuala Lumpur, this same storm is what lead to numerous many delays and closures business, schools, and airports all across the country. This is unusual for snow to occur in a country that is close in the equator. Scientists from around the world are at a lost to explain what is causing to unusual weather events to occur, we will soon have more information as soon as it becomes available.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
(May not be great) From Human to Lich (Part 1)

The recovered tapes are under the protection of the Japanese Ministry of Paranormal Anomalies, the tapes should be viewed by members of the agency. These tapes are NOT allowed to be shown to the public, any outsider who is in possession of the leaked tapes and attempts to leak them to the internet will be found and detained for questioning, and may serve prison time if applicable.

The tapes were found in the home of a female police lieutenant Cyron Shiro, this comes after multiple phone calls from neighbors after reporting strange and usually activities within the home. A Camcorder was found in the home with an SD Card was found inside the Camcorder; it only contains four videos taken in a span of five weeks from late-March to late-April. These tapes are taken in chronological order.

Tape 1, Taken on 2025 March 25

Cyron Shiro: Hello, I’m making these tapes so that the world can understand my full story. My name is Cyron Shiro, age 24, I am Police Lieutenant for the District Police Department. Only been working on the force for five years now, I have been busting cult groups in the district for that long time span. I’m not a fan of paranormal, but it all changed when I managed to obtain this book.

Cyron pulls out a key to the safe behind her from her shirt pocket, she unlocks the lock to the safe and removes it. She opens the safe and pulls out a very large book, a tome book, that has skeletal fingers on the edges and some text that is hard to decipher and currently under JMPA’s custody.

Cyron: I found this book, I manage to steal this book from this self-proclaimed cultists when he/she isn’t looking. Once we have raided the hideout of the cultists, I told my fellow colleagues that I’m taking this book with me to do further analysis of the contents of the book. After I took the book home, I decided to look through the book, but as soon as I opened the book; it happened. The voices, the visions, it was bombarding my brain. I immediately close the book, put it down, and back away! It all stopped, the voices, the visions, everything had stopped. I thought it was me for a moment, but it was the book; once I opened it, I heard them, I saw them. Could this book be the real deal? I have to look at more of this book.

Tape 2 was taken a week later, after that the individual’s appearance is shown to have changed over that time.

Tape 2, Taken 2025 April 2

Cyron: Hey it’s me again, it’s been a week since my last recording. You may be noticing my skin is slowly turning grey, my hair is also turning grey, but more darker. Well, it’s a long story to tell you, but my body is getting… colder, like my body temperature is -1°C, something that humans can’t survive, but it’s only 22°C outside. I can no longer feel my heart beating, but I’m still functioning. I felt like my whole body just died, but only for 15 minutes. I have tried to seek help, but the voices told me to stay and forget about help; despite the book not being in my hand, so I listened. I keep missing out on my duties, and my commanding officer is getting concerned. What is even going on now?

NOTE: It is unclear what is going on in the tape, but there is a strong possibility that the book is causing these strong changes.

Tape 3 is taken two weeks later, with the subject succumbing to the book’s effects, and the room around being completely dark; likely taken at night. The only thing keeping this is room lit is a few candles.

Tape 3, Take on 2025 April 19

Cyron: Oh, hello. Sorry for not making… any new updates, but it seems I’m discovering new things in the book, more… interesting stuff; like resurrecting the dead. I once tried on a stray cat, I stabbed it so many times until it died, then used some… what is called “necromancy” in an attempt to bring it back to life. So far it worked, but it acted… differently; like it was only wonder around the room, not thinking, just mindlessly walking around the room, but the stab wounds are still present; it took no notice of them. The voices again, they told me how “well” I did, I can only respond to them. It was only a few days ago, and my skills at necromancy are getting better stronger. I will find a lot more larger subjects before doing it on… more humanoid subjects, but… is this ethical?

NOTE: There are some tapes showing doing the process, but viewing the tapes requires permission from the staff. Analysis of Tape 3 shows the individual’s appearance at stages of full completion. Her skin and hair turned grey, and her eyes turned purple. We also notice that she shows little to no expression, nor have any expressions; as the evidence shows. She does show some self-awareness, though this has to be determined.

The Final Tape is taken on the begin night of the 25 of April

Tape 4, Taken on 2025 April 25

Tape 4 shows the camera laying on its side, the room in complete darkness, the individual’s face completely turned away from the camera, her face completely muttering something. The audio is enhanced to hear say.

Cyron: Finally, I did it. I now understand everything, the voices have taught me everything to understand; this book is now my relic. This book will teach me everything, to help me understand the world; what has hidden from for so long.

NOTE: The final tape ends abruptly, likely not being charged up for quite some time.

This is where the tapes have left off, but we end up getting an update to the case, the subject was arrested four weeks after the tapes were made, being allegedly behind the mysterious disappearance of five people in the district, however she is in custody of the JMPA for possible hostility to humans, for now termination options are currently off the table.

From Human to Lich (Part 1)

The recovered tapes are under the protection of the Japanese Ministry of Paranormal Anomalies, the tapes should be view by members of the agency. These tapes are NOT allowed to be shown to the public, any outsider who are in possession of the leaked tapes and attempts to leak them to the internet will be found and detained for questioning, and may serve prison time if applicable.

The tapes were found in the home of a female police lieutenant Cyron Shiro, this comes after multiple phone calls from neighbors after reporting strange and usually activities within the home. A Camcorder was found in the home with an SD Card was found inside the Camcorder; it only contains four videos taken in a span of five weeks from late-March to late-April. These tape are taken in chronological order.

Tape 1, Taken on 2025 March 25

Cyron Shiro: Hello, I’m make these tapes so that world could understand my full story. My name is Cyron Shiro, age 24, I am Police Lieutenant for the District Police Department. Only been working on the force for five years now, I have been busting cult groups in the district for that long time span. I’m not a fan of paranormal, but it all changed when I manage to obtain this book.

Cyron pulls out a key to the safe behind her from her shirt pocket, she unlocks the lock to the safe and removes it. She opens the safe and pulls out a very large book, a tome book, that has skeletal fingers on the edges and some text that is hard to decipher and currently under JMPA’s custody.

Cyron: I found this book, I manage to steal this book from this self-proclaimed cultists when he/she isn’t looking. Once we have raided the hideout of the cultists, I told my fellow colleagues that I’m taking this book with me to do further analysis of the contents of the book. After I took the book home, I decided to look through the book, but as soon as I opened the book; it happened. The voices, the visions, it was bombarding my brain. I immediately close the book, puts it down, backed away! It all stopped, the voices, the visions, everything had stopped. I thought it was me for a moment, but it was the book; once I opened it, I hear them, I see them. Could this book be the real the deal? I have to look at more of this book.

Tape 2 was taken a week later, after that the individual’s appearance is shown to have changed over that time.

Tape 2, Taken 2025 April 2

Cyron: Hey it’s me again, it’s been a week since my last recording. You may be noticing my skin is slowly turning grey, my hair is also turning grey, but more darker. Well, it’s a long story to tell you, but my body is getting… colder, like my body temperature is -1°C, something that the human survive, but it’s only 22°C outside. I can no longer feel my heart beating, but I’m still functioning. I tried to seek help, but the voices told me to stay and forget about help; despite the book not being in my hand, so I listened. What is even going on?

NOTE: It is unclear what is going on in the tape, but there is a strong possibility that the book is causing these strong changes.

Tape 3 is taken two weeks later, with the subject succumbing to the books effects, and the room around being complete dark; likely taken at night. The only thing keeping this is room lit is few candles.

Tape 3, Take on 19 April 2025

Cyron: Oh, hello. Sorry for not making… any new updates, but it seems I’m discovering new things in the book, more… interesting stuff; like resurrecting the dead. I once tried on a stray cat, I stabbing it so many times until it died, then use some… what is called “necromancy” in an attempt to bring it back to life. So far it worked, but it acted… differently; like it was only wonder around the room, not thinking, just mindlessly walked around the room, but the stab wounds are still present; it took no notice of them. The voices again, they told me how “well” I did, I can only respond to them.

NOTE: There are some tapes showing doing the process, but viewing the tapes requires permission the staff. Analysis of Tape 3 shows the individual’s appearance at stages of full completion. Her skin and hair turning grey, and eyes turned purple. We also notice that she shows little to no expression, nor have any expressions; as the evidence shows.

The Final Tape is taken on the begin night of the 25 of April

Tape 4, Taken on 2025 April 25

_Tape 4 shows the camera laying on its side, the room in complete darkness, the individual’s face completely turned away from the camera, her face completely muttering something. The audio is enhanced to hear say.

Cyron: Finally, I did it. I now understand everything, the voices has taught me everything to understand; this book is now my relic. This is book will teach me everything, to help me understand to world; what has hidden from for so long.

NOTE: The final tape ends abruptly, likely not being charged up for quite some time

The individual was arrested four days after being allegedly behind for the mysterious disappearance of five people in the district, however she is in custody of the JMPA for possible hostility to humans, for now termination options is currently off the table.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
From Human to Lich (Part 2)

The Audio Interview has been achieved under the premise of Japanese Ministry of Paranormal Anomalies, this file is not allowed to be distributed from public hearing. Any attempts to leak this audio to the public are subject to arrests or face termination from their duties.

This audio interview was between Agent Maxwell Kusanagi and Cyron Shiro a few days after the transfer.

Agent Maxwell: Greetings, young lady.

Cyron: (groans) What is this place?

Maxwell: You’re in the main HQ of the Japanese Ministry of Paranormal Anomalies, it’s Japan’s functioning agency that studies the paranormal.

Cyron: I see.

Maxwell: This is your first time hearing about us Ms… uh-

Cyron: (interrupted) Cyron Shiro.

Maxwell: Thank you, sorry about that; I’ve been working on things I almost forgot about you… It is the first time for me interviewing a Lich creature.

Maxwell takes a seat across from Cyron

Maxwell: Now you may be wondering why you’re here?

Cyron: About what?

Maxwell: You’re here because we’re going to ask you some questions, it’s standard procedure to determine in our database if you’re considered a hostile threat to humanity, so we don’t have to kill them right away; we are aware that not every supernatural/mythical beings aren’t created equally, so does the other paranormal agencies around the world; it’s very complicated.

Cyron: So that includes me, right?

Maxwell: That’s correct, but you put up little resistance. Okay, we’re getting off track, let’s get to the questions.

Cyron: About what?

Maxwell: The five missing people in the district, we got intel that you were behind all that.

Cyron: Oh, you mean that? Yes, but I was forced to do it; I don’t want to hurt anyone who is innocent.

Maxwell: What voices?

Cyron said something in a monotone voice.

Cyron: The voices in my head, the voices told that this new technique will help me to… help these people.

Maxwell: What new technique exactly?

There was a long pause before Cyron said.

Cyron: Necromancy.

Maxwell: Necromancy, how interesting. This we heard about this one before.

Cyron: You have.

Maxwell: Absolutely, it is the type of magic that is made up from souls from the dead. People assume that necromancy is always evil because it’s the magic of the dead. Though the more we look at necromancy, it’s more on the neutral side, since it can resurrect the dead. Which by the way, have you used that on any of the five missing people?

Cyron: Of course, two of them to be exact, both females. I killed both of them, but resurrected them. Understand I have been using animals again and again until I get it right; most turned into zombies.

Maxwell: Zombies you say?

Cyron: Yes, that stray cat I killed, the one I killed a month ago; I realized… I made a Zombie, that explains why the cat wasn’t feeling any pain. So I have to kill it again and disposed of the corpse by means of burning it. Again, voices told me to do it.

Maxwell: So that explains why people call police about the stench of a corpse being burned to ashes.

Cyron: You’re not entirely, I did this with many stray animals before getting right on a Siberian Husky to understand what I’m doing; I was performing the spell incorrectly, it made the spell that turned the dead into zombies. So… I have to perform the spell that will not only revive the dead, but… will also heal their wounds; though… I had to say the words percily right.

Maxwell: (chuckles) So, a slipped of the tongue.

Cyron: I guess you can see that… so I have-

Maxwell: (interupts her) Okay, let ‘s just get the real question to this matter, can you tell us where were you on the night of the disappearances?

Cyron: Sometime on… night the April 23 and 24, between the hours of 23 to 1.

Maxwell: Okay, but they said disappearance occured between April 21 and 25, and you’re only responsible for two out of the five missing people?

Cyron: Yes.

Maxwell: And you murdered two?

Cyron: Yes, but only resurrected them after… more voices in my head told me to fully heal them.

Maxwell: More voices?

Cyron: (deep breathe) Yes, but these were fighting the evil side that were trying to claim dominance, these were trying to help me use necromancy for good; it’s the reason why I killed burning or burial of the many animal corpses.

Maxwell: Okay, if you were only responsible for two, how come you were not involved in the other three?

Cyron: Cause I have no involvement in the other three on the 21, 22, and 25.

Maxwell was already having a massive headache of confusion, if Cyron was only involved in two disappearances, they’re not really sure who were involved in the other three.

Maxwell: Okay, who were involved in the other three.

Cyron: Not sure, I have no accomplices.

Maxwell: (sighs) Okay, that’s all we needed. This pretty much ends this session, is there anything else you want to say.

Cyro: No sir.

Maxwell: Very well.

The recording ends, it was clear that Agent Maxwell has moderate difficulty trying to get information out of her, due to her trying to derail the conversation to the important matter. It is clear that she was only responsible for two, leaving the other three leaving no connection to the subject. Investigations are still underway.

Update 2025 May 29: Two of the missing people were found, both female, conditions seem to be stable, however three are still missing. An interview of the two conducted and they both stated that they have no memory of incident of their disappearances and resurrections from death, it is determined that their memories of the incident have been wiped cleaned, and the investigation of the other three missing people is still ongoing.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The Silver Eye That Became The Phantom Terror (Poetry)

There was once a young girl, who was born into peasantry,

But she was no ordinary girl.

She was one of the first of many to be born with a gift,

In the form of a special Eye Color.

That was the mythical Silver eyes,

A once in a 10 generation rarity.

She was ended becoming very special,

Well liked by peasants and royals alike.

When she became a teenager she wanted to learn something new,

She wanted to learn magic; it was her dream.

She was sent to an academy,

To learn magic from the Elemental Guardians.

Throughout teen years; she learn many abilities that cannot,

She limited to simply one ability.

Fire, Earth, Ice, and Electricity,

She has learn them all and mastered them.

By her adult years; she was highly praised by the Guardians,

Well loved by many who are around her.

However; that one faithful day,

Everything went wrong.

She has learn abilities that are deemed to dangerous;

Ones that can corrupt the minds of its user.

As time passed; it has gotten worse;

She has learn almost every known abilities far beyond her range.

She became more corrupted; more hungry for power,

The once innocent little girl, became a blood thirsty woman.

The Royals that once loved her; had enough,

And one day cast her into exile, never to return again.

Now exiled from her home, spending the rest of her days in the mountains.

In her solitude, she continued to gain more power,

Until her early death at age 39.

However, she isn’t truly gone,

As her soul is sealed away in another realm, a realm of shadow and terror,

That must NEVER be opened from the other side.

She inhabits and rules that realm with an iron fist,

Making her earn the title of “The Phantom Terror.”

(Still feeling rusty)
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Guns N’ Wumpas [Working Title][Chapter 1 Preview A]

A very young Tanuki girl was lying on her back after the one of Lab Assistance shocked her. She try to regain her vision, but keeps fading in and out; only seeing the mysterious orange-furred female bandicoot kneeling above her.

???: Hey… are you alright?

The female Tanuki, groaning as her vision continues fading in and out, that is until the female Bandicoot gives her few taps on the Tanuki’s face a few times, but did little to help her; so she decided to slap her in the face and it did the trick, the female Tanuki gasps and jumps straight up. She looks quickly to the left and to the right, knowing she was in a jungle of an island; before setting her gaze at the female Bandicoot’s eyes before jumping back her feet.

Female Tanuki: (frightened) Gah! I sorry ma’am I don’t mean you harm I swear I will comply what you say please don’t hurt me!

The female bandicoot raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Female Bandicoot: (confused) Excuse me?

Female Tanuki: (scared) Y-You happen to work with Cortex, are you?

Female Bandicoot: (snarky) Ugh, nein, I don’t work with that loser scientist anymore. How can you tell that? Welp, take a look behind you and you will get your answer.

The female Tanuki turn around to see at least three Lab Assistants on ground, riddled with bullet holes. The Tanuki shrieked in terror when she sees them.

Female Tanuki: (terrified) What did you do to them?! T-They’re dead.

Female Bandicoot: (Serious) Oh calm down, look.

The Female Bandicoot she walks up to one of the seeming dead Lab Assistant and rips the skin off him, revealing a robot endoskeleton.

Female Bandicoot: See, they’re just Robot Clones of these guys; he has been using them and he can easily replace them if one gets destroyed.

Female Tanuki: (scared) S-So, that what was chasing me before one of shocked me, just robotic clones.

Female Bandicoot: Yeah, but I don’t sorry for after they shocked me into submission; I guess they shock you cause you escape. (sighs) But, they don’t go down easily, so the only two ways of putting down for is to destroy their cybernetic brain or turn them in to scrap metal. For me, I put the hit them between eyes. twirls one pistol around With these trusty sidearms.

The female Tanuki sees that what the female Bandicoot is holding is a P5 Service Pistol, there was another one in her holster of the same kind.

Female Tanuki: (astounded) Woah, how did you get your hands on those?!

Female Bandicoot: Well, I have been making a deal with one of Pinstripe’s former lackeys; though I still make contact with him. He runs a legal gun business now, just to make sure it doesn’t cause suspicion; even finding a legal loophole to get around it.

Female Tanuki: I see. (sighs) I wish can get my hands on one, I’m not much of a strong fighter myself.

Female Bandicoot: And now that the plot exposition part is done, can you please tell me why you assume why I still work for Neo Cortex?

Female Tanuki: (timidly) O-Oh, cause, I-I heard a lot of stories you from the other mutants; you were mostly well liked by Cortex until you failed to-

Female Bandicoot: (interrupts) Get rid of Crash Bandicoot, I failed many many times to get rid of him, but we eventually made up and we became fellow allies. But yeah, but he was really desperate to get rid of him so he can continue his world domination. (a bit cocky) I mean, he will not exceed, not when a small-brained Bandicoot like him manage to expose many of his flaws.

Female Tanuki: W-Wait, you mean t-that orange furry creature I’ve been hearing about during my captivity is a-

Female Bandicoot: (interrupts) Bandicoot, yes, just like me. Heh, sorry, forgot to introduce myself, the name’s Syden; pleasure to meet you..

Female Tanuki: H-Hello Syden, I’m Ryoko; I’m a Japanese Raccoon Dog, but I’m usually referred as a Tanuki for short.

Syden: A Tanuki? Never seen of here in the Wumpa Islands.

Ryoko: Wumpa Island?

Syden: I might tell you tell you more, but right now we can’t stand here; they might return with reinforcement to hunt us down. (Syden grabs Ryoko by the arm) Come on, you’ll be a lot safe once we my Safe House near N. Ferno City.

Without hesitation, Syden and Ryoko ran deep through the jungle; hoping they can escape from the possible Lab Assistant reinforcement.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide