Ducktales (2017) Thread

Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Woo-hoo!

With the premiere today, I figured a thread was in order [especially given how this looks to be following on the heels of Gravity Falls by establishing a season-long mystery]
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Considering Scrooge’s surprise that Launchpad could pilot a plane and that Della was depicted wearing a aviator’s outfit, was she Scrooge’s pilot instead?

Also love that Flintheart Glomgold is South African, just like in the original Carl Banks/Don Rosa comics.  
[he’s faking being Scottish to copy Scrooge]

Oh, and like I mentioned in the Cartoon/Western Animation thread, they name-dropped “Cape Suzette”, “Spoonerville”, and “St. Canard”; the locations from three other Disney afternoon shows: Talespin, Goof Troop, and Darkwing Duck…it’s already been confirmed that Darkwing Duck will eventually show up in the new Ducktales, but this also means that Baloo and Goofy could show up as well
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
For a Carl Barks fan like myself, this new series seems to be a dream made true. The nods, the easter eggs, references to Duckverse stories and the spear incident were all flawless.

This is what you get when you have a team who cares about their work and proves it with brilliant results, dammit.

full  
Lupin and Jigen.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay I will say this David Tennant(the 10th Doctor) did a good job being Scrooge. It’s like we did not lose Alan Young at all.
Corrderio

I'm outie 5000
Got a chance to watch it last night and surprisingly it’s not horrible like I thought it would be given the trend of rebooting.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
Also, David Tennant as Scrooge is somthing I love.  
He is Scottish so you get a natural Scottish accent that sounds great, not quite the same as Alan Young’s but it would not be super easy to tell, man is it good.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Looks like I’m super late to the party. This series is already doing well for itself

@Anonycat

Never realized that was a Lupin the 3rd reference…
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Wel, Ducktales ep. 3 and 4 are out and holy shit.  
Holy. Shit.

So apparently, this season’s arc will be about Della Duck’s ultimate fate and only 4 episodes in I’m already hooked to the brim. Man, this is how FiM should have been all along. Why the hell FiM didn’t got a staff like the one behind of Ducktales?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide