Dream Thread

Shyette
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I need coffie
One time I dremt I was a guest star on Chuffaconroy. I battled him with a tribute to his animal crossing villigers.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Broken Ball of 💽TM21
I dreamed i got another pet bird, but it ended up poisoned and grey.

But i picked up a brightly colorful cat outside as I marveled at the crows picking at my other pet’s corpse.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
There were four successive nightmares I had on one night:

• Seeing people die in explosions and earthquakes, and wanting to avenge their deaths by punishing and killing the gods  
  • Finding Hindu and Muslim fanatics forcing their children to fight to the death  
  • A classroom of fanatical Japanese youths torturing a Korean student, and the student is revived to be tortured and killed after he is slain  
  • An island village of animal-like robots who hunt for a villager, killing him again and again

These nightmares inspired me to create a story about a Japanese man who escapes two islands of cursed robots.
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

needs more G5
A few nights ago I had this dream where I found myself in some random trailer park, and some guy who was working on his pickup truck forgot to chock the wheels and the truck ended up rolling into an above-ground natural gas access line which began a chain reaction of explosions that eventually destroyed the entire park.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide