Viewing last 25 versions of post by pixel in topic Dream Thread

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The other night I had a dream where Donald Trump was giving a speech near where I live. At the end of it, there was a Q&A session. On my way over to the stage where everyone was lining up to ask him a question, I turned into Danny DeVito.

I asked this troll question where I went on a rant that was something to the effect of, "I know you're more of an isolationist, but you have talked about defeating ISIS. I know it's hard to bring up war without people wondering about a draft. So I was just wondering, who's your favorite pony?"

To my surprise, he counter-trolled at first by saying "Flash Sentry," but he admitted he was just kidding and then the whole event turned into everyone trying to guess his favorite pony and I woke up before I got to find out who it was.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The other night I had a dream where Donald Trump was giving a speech near where I live. At the end of it, there was a Q&A session. On my way over to the stage where everyone was lining up to ask him a question, I turned into Danny DeVito.

I asked this troll question where I went on a rant that was something to the effect of, "I know you're more of an isolationist, but you have talked about defeating ISIS. I know it's hard to bring up war without people wondering about a draft. So I was just wondering, who's your favorite pony?"

To my surprise, he counter-trolled at first by saying "Flash Sentry," but then the whole event turned into everyone trying to guess his favorite pony and I woke up before I got to find out who it was.
No reason given
Edited by pixel