Disney General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Realization: the song “A Girl Worth Fighting For” in Mulan initially discussed the warriors (and “Ping”) getting girlfriends after the war was over. But after the song abruptly ends with the village shown to be torn to pieces and its inhabitants slaughtered by the Huns, Mulan finds the doll belonging to the little girl that was one of the casualties. With renowned determination to stop Shan-Yu before more people get killed, the little girl who didn’t live long suddenly became “a girl worth fighting for”.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Bob Iger is back at Disney, after CEO Bob Chapek “stepped down” (per the press release) last night.
Can’t say I’m that shocked. Chapek was doing everything the board of directors wanted him to, yet the streaming landscape has changed so significantly (just look at Netflix’s complete meltdown) that he just wasn’t up for the task.
Thing is, though, Iger set up the mess Disney (and the rest of traditional media, for that matter) is in right now. Can he clean it up? I don’t know.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@SleepySteve
I just hope he doesn’t remove all the R-rated and TV-MA or general entertainment content that Chapek brought since Iger wanted Disney+ to focus on family friendly entertainment and not put TV-MA content as it belongs to an unshareable streaming service like Hulu.
Posted Report
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I recently made a post on Twitter about how I have never actually seen Disney call a gay character they’re 1st.
I got multiple replies but none of them were showing me when Disney actually did that just articles that And even then it was just the titles they showed
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@Dex Stewart
Thank You so much for actually given me an example of someone from Disney actually saying it and not an article was it in the title. Although that is still just one example Probably should have said it was in response to that meme saying it was the 7th time they’ve introduced the 1st
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste
I recall that one particularly since its the first time I remember there being alot of hype around having an openly gay character for the first time.
I remember before it came out, Ewan McGregor(Lumierre in the remake)was asked about Lafou being gay and his response was pretty much, “I think he’s just a gay character”, since he knew Lafou’s character wasn’t openly gay, he was just a character with gay innuendos.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Regardless how anyone feels about the new Disney movie, (I don’t really love or hate it honestly) I think, “Even the dog is disabled” (from Brianna Wu’s infamous tweet) needs to become a meme. That just cracks me up for some reason.
And I’m genuinely curious, is the dog disabled?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Even with the catchy music, I find it hard to watch the first part of “Encanto” without feeling bad for Mirabel. I’ve only managed to see the movie in its entirety 3 times so far (theater, Disney+ w/ mom and Disney+ myself).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide