Disney General

Background Pony #8B53
Starting tonight, I’m going to watch every Disney Animation Studios film on Disney+ (they have a collection) in chronological order, starting with Snow White, and I’m going to tally how many times each movie put a smile on my face, like for a funny moment, or something heartwarming, etc.

I’m going to bet “The Emperor’s New Groove” will get the highest count.
Background Pony #4348
@Dr_Osaka  
58 movies though. One per night. I think I’ll be fine.

Also, have some Owl House Luzity.

full  
full  
full  
full
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Considering to rewatch The Wild after so many years. Everyone says it’s Disney’s copy of Madagascar, but it’s really an underrated movie. Whereas Dreamworks relied more on direct laugh-out-loud humor, The Wild puts more emphasis on witty and sharp lines (“I was meant to nibble and be elegant and appear in children’s books as the letter G”)

I remember almost nothing from it except for the koala being the star of the zoo, the animals getting chased by dogs, and the ending. It’s nice how the animals were animated and designed to be really close-to-life, but still very expressive.

I like to think this was Disney’s revenge for Dreamworks making Shark Tale after Finding Nemo. They were like “Oh yeah? Well two can play at that game” and whipped out The Wild in three-quarters of a year.
Background Pony #4348
I bet if my parents and teachers hadn’t talked me out of doodling during school, I would’ve gotten a job with Disney as one of their animators by now.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Watched Home on the Range last night. I gotta say, this movie is much better than people give it credit for. It’s no Lady and the Tramp or Snow White, but if you watch it as a throwback/bow towards the slapstick Wild West cartoons of the late 40s and 50s, it works. A solid 76 minutes. If it weren’t for that unbelievably tacky disco number, I’d almost have said it was made in 1955.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I noticed Disney is making a new show The Ghost and Molly McGee, I watched a preview clip for it and the ghost voice sounded so familiar to me so I looked it up and was surprised to see it’s Dana Snyder a.k.a. Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Now I’m intrigued to watch this when it comes out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide