Disney General

Generals » Disney General Search Posts
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Surprised there isn’t a general Disney thread here yet. If there is I couldn’t find it.  
Any way,post Disney stuff,talk about Disney flicks, shows, characters and the like.full
Background Pony #D0A5
Not to brag, but I’ve seen every Pixar movie in theaters, from “Toy Story” in 1995 all the way to “Onward” last March.

Might have to call a mulligan for the upcoming “Soul” if I can’t get to my theater in November.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Here’s a little known live action mini series that Disney produced. It aired on Disney’s Wonderful World of Color,and even featured introductions from Walt Disney himself. It was edited into feature length fir reruns and home video,and later the DVD and Blu-ray included both versions.  
The theme song of The Scarecrow  
Is freaking awesome.  
fullfullfullfullfull
Background Pony #D0A5
Shows I’ve managed to binge on their entirety via Disney+:

Gravity Falls (including the shorts) (twice)  
Guardians of the Galaxy  
Legend of the Three Caballeros  
Star vs. the Forces of Evil  
The Mandalorian (Season 1)
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched Sword in the Stone awhile ago,one of my favorite Disney movies.  
full  
Surprised Madam Mim didn’t break out and get her own cartoon. She was so much fun.  
I also just watched Cinderella 2. It was WAY better than I’ve heard,though the first two segments really are a mess,all the effort went into the final segment.full This was awesome.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
You know, it’s weird how people want something different after disliking the Lion King Remake for being shot for shot and the same as the original but with less expressions.

And yet when Mulan 2020 is made, people bitch about it when it’s different from the original, which is what remakes are supposed to do.

I still question people’s hypocrisy.
TenaciousDreamer2nd

Disney + now has a Halloween page.

The sections include Movies and Series, Shorts and Specials, every single Treehouse of Horror episode, Disney Channel Halloween episodes, and Disney Junior Halloween episodes.

I’ve noticed they are missing a few Halloween episodes in that collection from shows that are on completely on the site though, such as Goof Troop, Gargoyles, Avengers Assemble, and the Emperor’s New School. You’ll have to go to the episode’s page from the respective show to watch them instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide