DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Got one last diaper in my stash and I’m wearing it tonight. And I’m feeling diarrhea coming. Normally I don’t like pooping in a diaper but I’ll give diarrhea in a diaper a chance.
Edit: All right, I ended up pooping in it a bit. How long is it safe to stay in a diaper once you’ve pooped in it?
Zalakir
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Diaper artist
@RevyPapliac
Yo, calm down, being defensive like that over any comment will only bring you troubles.
Plus, Twilight-Shimmer is also in ABDL so your stance on kink shame on it doesn’t stand :/
Registered Anon

Drama in the comments
I’m all out of diapers for the foreseeable future. Oh well. Normally I don’t like pooping in a diaper but I ended up pooping in my last one and actually enjoying it.
Registered Anon

Drama in the comments
@Twilight_Shimmer
I’m only a really occasional recreational diaper wearer so it’s no big deal for me. Usually I’ll just drink a bunch and then wear one to bed when I feel like it. Usually I’ll end up having to pee at least once before I go to sleep, and maybe again in the morning. Usually I don’t like pooping in one because cleanup is much more of a hassle but I did it this time because I had diarrhea and that seemed more fun in a diaper.
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

@Zalakir
Pff. foalcon / ageplay and/or sexual ageplay is not fully in association with AB/DL materiel/activity. There is material out there that combines them.. but;
Pardon if may, kink-shaming aside… without being a smart ass, what I’m trying to say is I did not mean to be mean.
It persumed to be rude, and whether or not it was a genuine south-park joke, I just had to state what I needed.
They didn’t mention anything about it being a joke. Though, I grasp the inclination. So, no problem. I’m gonna let this be.
Zalakir
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Diaper artist
Eeeeeeer, no, Foalcon and ABDL are not the same thing and should never be considered the same, and people are being harmed because many people believe ABDL is pedophilia, statements like thoses do not help our case. In ABDL, there’s “Adult”
Diaper grinding is a sexual activity, and sexual activity on underage caracters falls into the foalcon category, no matter what, it’s stimulation of the sexual regions of one’s body, a sexual act on an underage character.
You like what you like, I don’t care, I would be an hypocrite to do so, but please, do not pretend Foalcon and ABDL are one, because EVERY kinks can be mixed with ABDLs, even panties fetish.
It wasn’t kinkshame, it was just a comment, one is in right to not like foalcon, especially on an ABDL board where the cause of the fetish is often linked to bad stuff.
In life, especially when it comes to art, you’ll find a lot of people saying they do not like your stuff, and not everything is an attack at your person, not everything has a shaming or hateful goal, it’s life, people have the right to tell their mind and should be entitled to do so.
The case is closed for me, your pictures were both foalcons and ABDL, my stance on this fact doesn’t matter.
Edit: Well, maybe not every kink, nudism seems hard to mix diapers with
Background Pony #180A
Hey buddy have you considered making favourite galleries for diapered rainbow dash smolder spike etc?
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

@Zalakir
I never considered nor said, for them to be the same thing. You’re restating parts of what I’ve just said.
There’s Sexual AgePlay (foalcon), and there’s Safe AgePlay meaning, AdulBaby roleplay without sexual stuff happening.
’Case or not.. Anyone that is into foalcon, and/or are AdultBabies, DiaperLovers are not pedophiles -and that also, their materiel is not pedophilic.
And I would suggest not listening to the demented, curropted, and/or toxic people, when they don’t have an open mind.
Lastly, their comment… more or less –for reasoning, it would be hard for some people to identify an intetion of their post in text.
Background Pony #180A

Daydreamed has posted 2 Christmas themed diapered smolder pictures on twitter 2 days ago can we get it on derpibooru?
Background Pony #4644
Sorry I was trying to post a picture of spike in a pink diaper hyper wetting it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide