DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Twilights-Secret
Thread Starter - DiaperPony General [NSFW]
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Comfy Pones
So… I’m looking for the lowest-waisted disposable pullup diaper I can find. Absorbency isn’t an issue - in fact even underwear is absorbant enough, I just hate stains. Pads might be ideal if not for the fact that I don’t want to worry about things being positioned correctly.

I just want discretion, and the biggest issue there is waistbands. The ones that are supposed to look like normal underwear waistbands won’t quite pass, either, but they may work if they’re the lowest.

Funny thing is in this hunting I’ve been doing I’m constantly coming across all these ads for women’s pullup diapers that are super thin and super low-waisted. If only they made a Depends Silhoutte for men, hah.

I’m a regular user of Abri-flexes and GoSupremes. Those are pretty high-waisted, though. Granted the waistband rolls down to make it lower, but it still kinda unrolls or stays high enough in the back to show sometimes, so something lower would be great.

…almost wonder if I could just take scissors to the waistbands it since I don’t anticipate the pullups having to hold any weight…
Background Pony #39D5
@Nsxile  
I won’t be able to do the rp on the 20th or anymore rps things have been too stressful for me lately
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

High Pomfs - Diaper brand, re-written, with added information. Any suggestions? questions?
I highly suggest that credit is mentioned, if you use this idea!
Who to credit: RevPapliac!
[Side-note] You may make your own version of this yourself, as long as there’s many changes to it, you wouldn’t have to credit me, and it must not be very little. If you’re intending to do little efforts or not credit me, I’ll simply ignore it. The source of where the idea came from is mostly why I want to be credited in the first place, not to be boastful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide