DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
I might soon be able to buy online. There are a couple upcoming temporary parental absences that are more or less set in stone and money is a non issue now that I have a job. And I’ll soon get help with the whole bank thing. After that it’s just figuring out how to make it work.
toxicrystal
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@LightningBolt  
You might joke, but they are VERY paddy when they’re folded up package-like.

I did another car change tonight because that rush of adrenaline is like nothing else (although this time it was late at night in my pitch black driveway at home) and I hid them in my pants and WOW that was pretty comfortable to sit on.

I mean, not as comfortable as when I’m wearing them, but still pretty comfortable.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@toxicrystal  
Anything is possible.

I’m sure it’s someone’s fetish to either use a used diaper as a pillow or to rest their head on someone’s diapered ass. I’ve probably seen it in furry before and thus why this joke came to my head.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@LeoNero  
I don’t like anything super large, and this even applies to kinda-sorta fetishes.

I like normal sized dicks, I don’t like art being ruined by oversized breasts, and oversized diapers are just absurd.
toxicrystal
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@LeoNero  
I’m not a fan of the large art. Wearing stacks, however, is another story.

I actually just decided to pour two water bottles of warm water in my current stack (and nothing leaked, which is a good omen I suppose) so I can wake up with the feeling that yes, I really did use my diaper last night.

I’ve never actually slept with one on since I stopped wearing them for legitimate reasons, so I’m kind of excited. They’ve really puffed up and I think I’mma do it tomorrow night too.
Twilights-Secret
Thread Starter - DiaperPony General [NSFW]
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Comfy Pones
@LeoNero  

Those diapers above are all too big. I ended up faving the Twilight one for that relaxed look on her face, but the diaper is meh. It just gets ridiculous. Making the diaper bigger just seems really cheap to me - it’s like they couldn’t figure out how to make it have that diapery snug “feel”, so instead of working at experimenting and analyzing different ways to convey the diapery-ness, they just draw the other line far away.

It’s especially bad when they break limbs to do it. Anyone can draw a diaper big, and usually it still doesn’t have the right feel to it.

So, yeah, cheap and kinda dumb is my overly offensive opinion on it.

Ah, here’s some good ones for reference:

Is still good, but on the big end.

Is too big and is starting to get a bit ridiculous to me.

Edrian draws them really good. Notice they’re actually really thin, but he captures the diapery feel really well.

Gonna link my ‘‘top dipe’’ gallery again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide