DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Background Pony #33EE  
Diapered pictures of Button are always adorable, yo. There’s just so much that could be implied there, you know? Is his mom keeping him in nappies? Is it something that he just likes to do on his own time? Is it almost a meme because he doesn’t want to take bathroom breaks from his gaming?

All options, even the meme, are adorable <3 .
Background Pony #33EE
I’ve been trying my best to draw an diapered celaeno I still need practice. I’m drawing her Because I figured that if no one will draw(not its a problem) i would do it myself.
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

@Background Pony #33EE  
Go about things at your own pace. Best thing you can do is to just see where to improve after finishing every peice.

I’ve had many improvements over time, but barely post my work. You can click on my name and check out my uploads if you want. I usually have two art styles, sketchy/unfinished or outline/shaded.
Background Pony #33EE
I’ve done another picture of diapered celaeno. In my new picture celaeno is diapered under her leggings and is hiding a treasure chest full of diapers from someone. Does that sound like a cute idea?
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

@Background Pony #33EE

Relax yourself and play the right music and allow yourself to draw something that you can. -Or draw in silence and/or ambience.

((( Draw within your ability. )))

Draw what your capable of drawing; it will help you get a start in the beginning. And later down the road, you will start seeing where you need to improve at. It’s hard to say. Never get stressed when drawing, that will make it harder.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide