DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Twilights-Secret
Thread Starter - DiaperPony General [NSFW]
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Comfy Pones
@Zalakir  
Oh cool, I’ve been wanting to shift to humans, myself, recently. Added difficulty in going to raster art at the same time since I’ve always done vector.

Humans are hard, lol.

If that one just linked last page really is yours then I’m very impressed. Super cute.

I get caught in the trap of hating my own work and not wanting to get better because of how bad my art is, ironically. Because I hate drawing such bad figures. But it’s the only way to draw good ones. But it always leaves me feeling like crap because they look so bad. So… catch-22. I just need to get over it and embrace the suck or something I suppose.

Doing diaper edits or vectoring ponies is like a crutch I guess. I’m used to my stuff looking better because that stuff is way easier for me.

Crutch… training pants might be a more appropriate metaphor? Hah.
Zalakir
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Diaper artist
@Twilights-Secret  
Ah! I draw them every now and then but I’m decided to work more on them lately because I want to diversify a bit my skillsets :p

Yeah, it is mine, and thank you. It’s just a sketch I posted as a start so there’s many, many many many many many flaws, but it’s a beggining and with real analysis and learning, I can improve them but as some point I need to post a first pic, even if it’s just a sketch.

And yeah, but sometime, to learn, you have to fail
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
You always have to fail to learn. Even if you accidentally did something right you still failed to a degree in terms of having control over the situation.
Twilights-Secret
Thread Starter - DiaperPony General [NSFW]
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Comfy Pones
@Zalakir  
@Ninji  
Yeah, but it’s hard to do something for fun when you know it won’t be fun, lol. It’s kinda nice drawing, but it’s not even lacking the satisfaction of having something nice you can say you made, it’s the punishment of despair and despising your own drawing.

So… yeah. Just need to get over myself and enjoy it even if I’m ashamed of how bad and uncanny my drawings are, haha.

Tempts me to just vector pones instead.

Anyways, where do people go for diaperpone with derpi running so slow?
Background Pony #242D
How many diaper pony artists are still around? because a year or two ago diaper pony pictures used to appear every single day.
Zalakir
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Diaper artist
@Background Pony #242D  
It depended on the period of time, when we had a lot of material to work on we used to create a lot.  
On my side I’m less productive because… Bleh, let’s just say I neglected my mental health and paying the price.

I still try to improve and produce every now and then but that’s mostly sketches on my Twitter
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide