Desires Discussion Thread: Romantic, Psychological, or Otherwise (Possible NSFW).

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@TheHappySpaceman

Don’t let popular culture color your idea of how relationships work. They naturally focus on the hyper-charismatic type because they only have so many minutes to tell whatever story they want to tell.

You don’t have to perform for an audience, so you can take however much time you need, use whatever methods you can, to find the right person for you.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Prince Areo

What is honesty really?

Dating is about selling your best self, true self comes later.

Dating is a game, and the goal is simple. Use every trick, talent, and skill you have. Because you can be dang sure every other suitor is. And, whoever you are chasing is too.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
Hmmm. Money is a factor in it. As it turns out, my college fund is likely to run out sooner than expected, so I need to save up as much as possible…

Would you say that any of what you’ve used are worth it?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
I ma have to check OK Cupid out. I’m already feeling super discouraged with Tinder as I’m coming to realize that it basically is just judging people by their appearance and having them judge you by yours–nothing about shared interests or anything. I guess that’s why the less superficial dating programs cost money, LOL…
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I own a condo and I am was (before the outbreak) putting away $300 a month towards retirement. All this from some unassuming little pizza delivery job. There are plenty of cute girls in my town making around minimum wage, and if I went dual income with one of them, we’d live like kings.

I’d like that.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I feel like a girlfriend would be really helpful for my sanity in getting through this outbreak.

Sadly, I only started using Tinder mere weeks before COVID-19 arrived to the US, so it will probably only be after this all blows over that I find one. If it does blow over. Hell, this may last forever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide