Crazy Headcanons (super alpha no pony edition)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Contrary to human perception, Gardevoir is not meant to be feminine but more scholarly. Male Gardevoir are seen not as effeminate but maybe a bit eggheadish. Duskade is more of the warrior class.
For male Kirlias that want to be Gallades, they use their dances to practice swordplay. They practice with sticks that are supposed to be like swords while they twirl around.
Korora
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
By the time of the events of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, ex-Chairman Rose had been healed of his idée fixe.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
The Decepticon grunt list of all the excuses they would make to avoid Megatron’s wrath (no specific generation, probably mix ups here):
1.- I swear, how was I supposed to know the blaster needed to have a secure?
2.- In my defense, my function is listed as “Warrior”, not “Scientist” or “Constructicon”
3.- But Lord Megatron, we thought collateral damage would kill just as many autobots as possible.
4.- It wasn’t us. That explosion was probably caused by some invention made by Wheeljack.
5.- Hey, how was I supposed Steve couldn’t fly? He’s a vehicon.
6.- Sure maybe I awakened Unicron, but now we have free energon to spare.
7.- Don’t look at me, this is Starscream’s fault.
8.- Well I’m sorry I’m not a triple changer. I’m sure I could have helped better if I get a third alt-mode.
9.- Decepticon cause? I thought we were the predacons.
10.- Hey! I’m not the one who wanted to pick a fight with Optimus Prime.
11.- Is not easy to work while having the DJD up my steel rear!
12.- How am I supposed to know? Ask Shockwave instead.
13.- Lord Megtron, I’m not sure building another stationary weapon is gonna be a good idea.
14.- It’s hard to be on top of the combat if everything I see are explosions. I’m doing my best!
15.- I’m my defense, that autobot scout cheated the fight.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The reason why Vegetalo was so easily accepted into the team even if he didn’t really apologize, was because he had a moustache and was seen as a chad.
Sosuke Bosuke is just a average nerd.
If Sosoke had a mustache and Vegetalo had none, they’d happily behead Vegetalo.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Hilda is not very interested in Pokemon Contests. She is very tomboyish and loves rock climbing, playing softball, swimming and other outdoor activities.
Hilbert on the other hand actually does like Pokemon Contests and is a bit more artistic and not as athletic.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Myst: Game Freak made a Pokémon line for Black and White that was based off creatures from Teledahn.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
The reason Ming often dislikes Miriam in “Turning Red” is never explained in the movie itself, but at least according to a fanfic I recently read, I believe the reason is because Miriam was Mei’s first friend when she started school many years ago, and Miriam is essentially a walking reminder that Mei is going to grow up and become independent, ie, no longer Ming’s little Mei-Mei. She apparently came to terms with that fact as she no longer held anything against Miriam at the end of the movie.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Myst: Two unrelated ones.
Fah: Eedrah’s overall health improved on Averone, since he no longer had the stresses of his double life.
Bree: Relations between Releeshahn and Narayan remain fraught to this day.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
For Pokemon not battling for long periods of time is not good for its mental health.
It’s cobsidered a crime in Poke universe to not use your pokemon for longer than a month.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Firefly: Shepherd Book was a diehard Gilbert and Sullivan fan, and really took to heart Jack Point’s advice about wrapping unwelcome truths in humor when they need to be said.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Lord of the Rings: The Mouth of Sauron was slain in the battle, and the Ring Sauron took from Thráin II was found on the body; Sauron had given the three remaining of the Seven Rings to humans to try to make three more Nazgûl.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Silmarillion: Aulë, Yavanna, and Melian are happy to teach young elves interested in primatology the lore thereof. It was also to them that Curumo, Olórin, Aiwendil, Alatar, and Pallando went for help in designing their Wizard forms when sent on the mission to Arda.
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Harry Potter: The Mirror of Erised was created as a soul-searching tool, to show people if their priorities were in order.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Yu-Gi-Oh!!: Some of the protagonists don’t actually shuffle the deck but rather stack the cards prior the duel.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Star Wars: Your average staircase on Leria Kerlsil is steeper than your average staircase on Naboo; that’s why Artoo had so much trouble getting up the steps in Ambush at Corellia.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide