Cooking thread

QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I love Eastern food, whether it’s Middle Eastern, East Asian, South East Asian or South Asian.

I just finished making 40 spring rolls. The ingredients cost about €6 total. Not bad, huh?

full
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Eh, I didn’t had much time to cook, so meh.

full

Oregano cheesteak with garlic rice and tomato/green onion/avocado salad.
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -

@Whatevs  
I don’t mind people talking to me when I cook, but one. does. not. ever. mess with my food. There’s a lid or cloth over a pot or dish? Leave it! There’s something in the oven? Don’t open it! And just try to add anything without my consent!
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@QueenCold  
That happened to me once when I made chili. Someone tried to dump water in it to make it thinner. I stopped them and then kicked them out of my apartment…
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@SquiggyBomb  
My brother once opened the oven while I was making a soufflé. That didn’t end well for him…  
There was also this one time when I lived in Maastricht when my roommates got impatient. The potatoes weren’t of great quality and they took forever to cook. Now, I’m not somebody who loses their cool easily, but they where whining so much I ended up slamming the food on the table so hard it went flying out of the pot. They never bitched again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide