Cooking thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@yelling_into_the_void  
Mongolian BBQ is not Mongolian nor is it a BBQ. The whole concept was started in Taiwan deriving from the Japanese teppanyaki concept. Frying things on top of a flattop grill.

The whole “origin” of Mongolian Steppes warriors “cooking things on their shields over the fire” was all BS myth. Just like how the Huns and Mongols allegedly “cooked” their meat under their saddles using the heat from their horse on the go.  
I have yet to see anyone attempt to recreate that.

Also. Bratwurst goes into everything. It’s like bacon, in sausage form.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I was hungry today and started thinking that a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato jam, caramelized onion, and bacon would be excellent. Tomato jam is unavailable so I’m experimenting with making some.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@yelling_into_the_void  
I mean, it depends. A lot of string cheese are made of mozzarella. There are also ones made of cheddar.

But cheese is a fickle thing. Even if they’re the same group aka mozzarella, quality and processing tends to differ wildly. It’s why shredded mozzarella and cylinder mozzarella look and taste different.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide