Conspiracy Theories

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Bluepenn15  
of course, isn’t the internet for most just computers generating and storing content? how do I know everything I read, every user and all are real people? what exact proportion of real humans vs trained bots are there?
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I’ve been trying to figure out what the whole “mud flood” theory is but it’s got so many components I don’t know where to start.
I mean, what little I know about it is bunk since the “lost nation of Tartaria” they go on about seems to be the Mongolian empire but I have a soft spot for theories that involve ancient people being technologically advanced. It makes for some fun worldbuilding.
Background Pony #E90B
Bill Gates wants to rule the world by planting chips in everyone trough the vaccines and control them as a robot army.
(Btw i do not believe in it but find it utterly stupid and funny at the same time.)
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The reasons for flourinating the water are sus to me, I think some amount of negligence is at play. Either to cover up the aluminum industry poisoning our waters, as a cheap water sanitation method, or to systematically make the population more dumb.
>The flouride compounds are not added with any consistency, the levels go up as the water travels though more pipelines.
>The tolerable fluoride limits keep going up every year.
>It takes 1-36 gallons of water to produce a pound of aluminum. From aluminum flouride ore.
>Flouride is very energy intensive to remove from the water, when you can just let poor people drink your aluminum waste, especially if this waste sanitizes the water, and can be somewhat tolerated.
>Flourine is not the same electronegativity as calcium. More-stable lattices are formed by cations and anions that are relatively close in size, so Flourine makes the teeth weaker, well it does prevent cavities because it kills bacteria, just don’t swallow the toothpaste.
This is all a conspiracy, and is no reason to stop drinking water, or brushing your teeth. Flouride is good at one thing, and that’s killing germs. It’s probably used more for water treatment than it is just existing as aluminum waste. There is a possibility that the original motives for flourinating the water are bad, but not as bad as we think, it can be one of the safer ways to sanitize the water, and the fact that one flouride source happens to be aluminum doesn’t really say anything about how safe it is as water treatment.
The government does love a good conspiracy. It makes smart and independent minded people lose their credibility. Actually this statement right here is a conspiracy, but a pretty funny one.
Just remember, flouride can be harmful, but not as harmful as dehydration, unsanitary water, and not brushing your teeth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide