MMA Thread (UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, etc.)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Islam vs. Oliveira is now building to become the biggest hyped title fight ever in the UFC since Khabib vs. McGregor.
To put this in to perspective, Islam’s greatness was forged by none other than Khabib himself. He is the rightful heir of Khabib’s career in the octagon so I see a mirror image of him in Islam.
Charles Oliveira on the other hand… He used to be a regular grappler prior after watching him fight Tony Ferguson and Michael Chandler. Now, …he is a COMPLETE BEAST. His current self has more ground game efficiency and submission lethality than ever was before. Look, remember he was always an underdog in every major fights against the creme de la creme of the Lightweights, and all experts predicted his opponents will beat him… NO. He defied literally everything everyone has said about him.
Now, if I were to make my own prediction, It will probably be yet a quick win for Oliveira. It’s just a fact about were gonna see who will grab hold of each other first, take down first, knock down firsr, or who will gas out first, or… at the most unfortunate moment, slip one other’s opportunity to steal either their momentum first.
…or a draw situation if they both manage to went the distance. It’s just both these guys are trained like hell in the ground game.
Oliveira is much more motivated than ever was after losing that belt due to weight miss because he felt he was robbed off of his prize. He sees this fight as yet another opportunity to reclaim what is rightfully his. Islam on the other hand puts his faith to his brothers including Khabib to be his complete successor to him. Very Khabib V2 to be exact.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Watching the Marshall/Shields fight now.
Excited, but the ESPN+ presentation has been horrendous. Commentary team is facing serious audio issues, and the first fight ended up airing on delay thanks to technical issues; they ended up skipping the first two rounds in the next match just to get back live). At least their Spanish feed hasn’t faced any issues, funnily enough.
Marshall getting the hometown pop, while poor Shields gets booed to hell. They’re even booing the US National Anthem. Who says jingoism is only an American thing?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Charles Oliveira is the main anime protagonist here. And his fight with someone as dangerous as him (Islam Makhachev) would be like the redemption arc for him. He is more motivated than before and will do whatever it takes to reclaim what belonged to him.
Islam is also an anime protagonist as well on someone else’s perspective as he is the protégé of Khabib Nurmagomedov. But canonically, he is the villain in Oliveira’s eyes.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@tehwatever
The reality of them fighting each other very soon days ahead sinking into my mind makes me realize how intense my excitement and hype about these guys is. I haven’t been this excited since the Mayweather-Pacquiao and Khabib-McGregor fight so let’s all damn well hope this fight don’t get sabotaged by fate. Grappling/Wrestling haters can go kiss my ass if they still think this fight would be boring.
Someone’s 0 has got to go come 22nd!
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Khamzat Chimaev
What I love is them displaying their most lethal weapons.
Charles displaying his slick slippery BJJ that got him subs after subs, and Islam displaying his array of takedowns that makes gets fighters in bad positions.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Oh yes… I forgot there will be a press-con before the weigh-ins tonight.
The last one we ever had was 2 months ago because last month my boi, Kevin Holland, Paulo Costa, and the Diaz gang caused shitshow backstage minutes before it begun. 🤣
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide