MMA Thread (UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, etc.)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Dana did all that he could to not disrespect Diaz in his final fight.
Now I felt like the biggest fucking clown ever for ranting about Chimaev missing weight yesterday… 😶
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
They made our man a fucking heel in the whole build up to this fight. But Chimaev always a natural born heel.
GoURmEt ChEn cHeN my ass. 🖕
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I tell you what Tony’s been slipping out bad man… 5th consecutive losses looks embarrassing as hell.
But I can’t boo Nate cus he’s a real OG of the business. Kinda a bittersweet main event.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Brunson and Vettori took Holland down 17 times and couldn’t finish him. Chimaev finished him with just 2 takedowns.
Our bro is built different. He should compete at Middleweight.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Kevin Holland is a second degree black belt in Kung Fu and black-belt in BJJ under Travis Lutter. He has knocked out great fighters such as Joaquin Buckley and Jacare Souza couple years ago.
Khamzat Chimaev just bulldozed the fuck outta him faster than what he did to Li Jingliang last year.
We still all have the rights to fear and acknowledge the unbelivable power of him.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This event really tested my loyalty on Khamzat because of the unfortunate and extraordinary stuff that has happened. Again, him struggling to make weights and actually missing it really caught me by surprise which was the turning point of every fans he had that suddenly turned on and hating on him. We felt betrayed and disgusted by it because of how huge the weight he misses.
Then until I heard Khamzat said this in the post-fight interview, that a doctor told him to stop cutting weights which proved my theory that this whole entire PPV was rigged and being manipulated because they believe Khamzat fighting Nate Diaz would be an utter overkill for Diaz and it would be a bitter and disrespectful end into his illustrious career because Chimaev can easily defeat Diaz in the quickest and embarrassingly dominating way possible. (Khamzat actually just easily bulldozed the hell outta his new opponent in under three minutes of the first round.)
They had to resort making Chimaev miss weight then a fight card shakeup will happen so Nate can fight a much reasonably sensible opponent that is Tony Ferguson. A blessing in disguise according to some because Diaz vs. Ferguson was a dream match we never got much earlier. Khamzat then would instead fight the guy he altercated backstage during the press conference that got cancelled last Saturday, Kevin Holland.
UFC 279 would go down for me as the weirdest UFC event in history.
This event was also unfortunately soo very stressful to me.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I heard Khamzat Chimaev shouting “I KILL EVERYBODY! ALLAHU AKBAR!” during his post-fight interview, and now fans are attacking him because he said that a day before the 9/11 anniversary which is purely coincidental and the fact that he don’t give a fuck about literally everything.
My idol’s gotten evenly more crazy unhinged funny no filter. A Natural Born Heel. 😎
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide