Viewing last 25 versions of post by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫 in topic MMA Thread (UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, etc.)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

**BREAKING NEWS:** Khamzat Chimaev is now out of the main event after missing weight. Tony Ferguson will now fight Nate Diaz, Khamzat will fight Kevin Holland and Li Jingliang will now fight Daniel Rodriguez. Just a massive adjustments in the main fight card.

This mainPPV event have a shitload of catchweights if this is the first time I ever saw one.

**[REDACTED]**
No reason given
Edited by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

**BREAKING NEWS:** Khamzat Chimaev is now out of the main event after missing weight. Tony Ferguson will now fight Nate Diaz, Khamzat will fight Kevin Holland and Li Jingliang will now fight Daniel Rodriguez. Just a massive adjustments in the main fight card.

This main event have a shitload of catchweights if this is the first time I ever saw one.

This has been a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally terrible mess and an ugly wild ride on our stupid boi under just 48 hours into the fight. If I have to be brutally honest just for once about my MMA idol, I am truly disgusted about how he acted these past few days. He ain't himself! If this is bad Karma that struck him for being such a highly egocentric ass... THEN HE FUCKING DESE**[RVES IT! Also he just admitted that it was Darren Till's fault that he is that fucking big becuase I believe weeks prior to this fight, they've been fucking eating too much shit. Sometimes, too much influence can do bad things on your performance, you'll get too confident and cocky as fuck about how you think you're gonna kick everyone's ass but HELL NO! I think you lost focus on what's what!!! He has become UFAC's massive laughingstock in under just a short matter of days too because about how he acted against other fighters such as Paulo Costa and Kevin Holland that lead up to the press conferrence being cancelled yesterday. That alone absolutely insulted my favoritism about him and I had a hard time supporting him on social media because how his ego is being exposed by everybody. And now, the weigh-ins was the ultimate low blow and hype derailer of this shit. Imagine missing weight by 8 fucking pounds... GOED that was soooo fucking embarrassing and also the way how he reacted to that?!?! I am soooooooooo stupendously disgusted to the bone that all my respect about him just got shattered for the very first fucking time.

]**
No reason given
Edited by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

**BREAKING NEWS:** Khamzat Chimaev is now out of the main event after missing weight. Tony Ferguson will now fight Nate Diaz, and Khamzat will fight Kevin Holland and Li Jingliang will now fight Daniel Rodriguez. Just a massive adjustments in the main fight card.

This main event have a shitload of catchweights if this is the first time I ever saw one.

This has been a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally terrible mess and an ugly wild ride on our stupid boi under just 48 hours into the fight. If I have to be brutally honest just for once about my MMA idol, I am truly disgusted about how he acted these past few days. He ain't himself! If this is bad Karma that struck him for being such a highly egocentric ass... THEN HE FUCKING DESERVES IT! Also he just admitted that it was Darren Till's fault that he is that fucking big becuase I believe weeks prior to this fight, they've been fucking eating too much shit. Sometimes, too much influence can do bad things on your performance, you'll get too confident and cocky as fuck about how you think you're gonna kick everyone's ass but HELL NO! I think you lost focus on what's what!!! He has become UFC's massive laughingstock in under just a short matter of days too because about how he acted against other fighters such as Paulo Costa and Kevin Holland that lead up to the press conferrence being cancelled yesterday. That alone absolutely insulted my favoritism about him and I had a hard time supporting him on social media because how his ego is being exposed by everybody. And now, the weigh-ins was the ultimate low blow and hype derailer of this shit. Imagine missing weight by 8 fucking pounds... GOD that was soooo fucking embarrassing and also the way how he reacted to that?!?! I am soooooooooo stupendously disgusted to the bone that all my respect about him just got shattered for the very first fucking time.

No reason given
Edited by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

**BREAKING NEWS:** Khamzat Chimaev is now out of the main event after missing weight. Tony Ferguson will now fight Nate Diaz and Khamzat will fight Kevin Holland. Just a massive adjustments in the fight card.

This has been a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally terrible mess and an ugly wild ride on our stupid boi under just 48 hours into the fight. If I have to be brutally honest just for once about my MMA idol, I am truly disgusted about how he acted these past few days. He ain't himself! If this is bad Karma that struck him for being such a highly egocentric ass... THEN HE FUCKING DESERVES IT! Also he just admitted that it was Darren Till's fault that he is that fucking big becuase I believe weeks prior to this fight, they've been fucking eating too much shit. Sometimes, too much influence can do bad things on your performance, you'll get too confident and cocky as fuck about how you think you're gonna kick everyone's ass but HELL NO! I think you lost focus on what's what!!! He has become UFC's massive laughingstock in under just a short matter of days too because about how he acted against other fighters such as Paulo Costa and Kevin Holland that lead up to the press conferrence being cancelled yesterday. That alone absolutely insulted my favoritism about him and I had a hard time supporting him on social media because how his ego is being exposed by everybody. And now, the weigh-ins was the ultimate low blow and hype derailer of this shit. Imagine missing weight by 8 fucking pounds... GOD that was soooo fucking embarrassing and also the way how he reacted to that?!?! I am soooooooooo stupendously disgusted to the bone that all my respect about him just got shattered for the very first fucking time.

No reason given
Edited by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫