China- Boycotting, Divesting, Human Rights activism, Stopping Censorship, etc.

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
This is a thread for discussion of how to stand up to the Chinese government and/or companies that enable them to bully others or censor free speech, especially with regards to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet etc.

What I aim to achieve with this thread is to support each other and share our experiences regarding activism or knowledge of how to change the world for the better with regards to China. Please be kind to one another and respect each other’s opinions. Debate is okay, but I hope eveyone here can be encouraging rather than disparaging. I would like the main focus to be on helping and encouraging each other in the fight against political censorship and the oppression of the Chinese government. Disagreements of methodology should be kept concise and polite. Please remember, we all come from different backgrounds and have different perspectives. The key is that we all want to do our part to stop supporting Chinese oppression.

Thank you. I will be back, probably tomorrow for discussion ASAP, but I am very tired and must go rest now. I will see you all with much to say regarding corporate greed, Boycotts, Activision Blizzard and other companies, etc. later. Have a good night/day y’all.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
P.S. Oh crap, I posted this in Generals, I meant to post it in General Discussion. (This site is so confusing sometimes.) I’ll try to fix that later.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide