Cartoon/Western Animation General

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
It’s been months since it last aired and the fact that almost everyone has moved on, and the show is now being pulled from streaming (until it ends up elsewhere or Disney+/Hulu is in a better shape to stream it again), all but confirms it’s done.
At least it’s not getting the tax write-off treatment.
Background Pony #5DC0
Mr. Enter has apparently renounced his opinion on Turning Red not talking about 9/11.
I mean, it’s still a MONUMENTALLY bad take.
Background Pony #5DC0
I don’t like Quagmire’s rant against Brian.
Imagine being so pathetic that you let a literal rapist/pedophile tell you why they think they’re a better person than you.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #5DC0 @Lord WyrmSpawN
Ironically enough, that rant was still pretty actuate as Brian is such a douchebag, I would bet he would ironically be buying Twitter Gold just to show how much better he is.
It’s funny that in both cases with Simpsons and Family Guy, the voice of reason became the insufferable preacher.
Background Pony #6325
@Cyborg_pony
Don’t remind me, Lisa has become one of the most irritating characters. Just watch how many spanish-speaker watchers feel so tired of her in recent season’s videos.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Background Pony #6325
Well, according some in here. You don’t exist and therefore Lisa is perfect.
Not that any actively still watch. I can’t remember the last time I watched. I quit after a long time ago, but from everything I heard and seen. It’s terrible.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Rumors… according to TV Tropes… state that Mario and Luigi were going to cameo in the “Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue” but they couldn’t get Nintendo and DiC together to negotiate in time.
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Considering Nintendo hated the cartoons and had little involvement in them (apart from mandating Bowser be called “King Koopa”, which is his Japanese name; DiC did find a workaround by having him state his full name “Bowser Koopa” in the later two cartoons, though this was rare), that’s not surprising.
Background Pony #6325
@Cyborg_pony
Everybody agrees the simpsons quality has been on declive for a long time. The only real debate is mostly centered around if the show is now completely mediocre altogether or if there’s some good episode here and there. Which sadly, the fact the best people can get is “there’s a couple of great episodes” doesn’t really speak good for them. In my opinion they got a little too big for their own good and now they mostly exists for pop cult jokes but is not a show that stands out by itself anymore.
Cyborg_pony

@SleepySteve
I find that suspect with all the Nintendo themed cartoons there were.
Donkey Kong.(the original)
Captain N.
Super Mario Super Show
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Legends of Zelda
Donkey Kong Country
The Zelda OVA.
The Super Mario Bros. OVA.
The odd Super Mario Phone thing,
Kirby Anime.
F-Zero anime.
And let’s not forget Pokémon.
Also good. That Cartoon all-stars was an abomination.
@Background Pony #6325
“A couple good ones” You still had to wade through crap to get to it.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Isn’t it weird that Megas XLR and Sym-Bionic Titan are both still available on iTunes/Apple TV even though Cartoon Network gave them both the tax write-off axe?
Cyborg_pony

@SleepySteve
That’s because they’re actually good and people watch them unlike a lot. Most people forget 90% of the garbage they praise and say are “groundbreaking” and only remember them when they’re removed off streaming services since they only do the bare minimum of support by tweeting about it - when it was available on DVD. In the bargain bin at Walmart.
Anyone remember the Thundercats roar event where twitter hailed it as glorious, causing so much steam for that show that it got… Not even through it’s first season.
Guaranteed a lot of streaming service shows would go the same route since they can’t rely on phantom numbers and already agreed upon contracts to stretch as much as possible.
Background Pony #E34E
Man. I hope Unicorn Warriors Eternal doesn’t get Zasloved. It’s got 2 mil views on youtube, but all the videos talking about don’t even reach 100k. and the IMDB only has like 350 reviews at most.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide