Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I vaguely remember this older cartoon. It was about a bunch of party goers deciding on who picks the music on the jukebox with a ballot, with one (maybe drunk maybe not) jackass taking everyone’s turn to pick the same song over and over. The art style was very stylized.
I don’t remember much else. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I always find it funny that Mario is a “western” trope, completely ignoring that his character and franchise actually belongs more to the east ;-)
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Being just an ordinary arcade character like others have seen before. Only with the highly successful and well-loved pop star trope. Or as tvtropes.org calls him: Just For Fun / One Mario Limit. You could also say: famous, but actually completely irrelevant. And definitely nothing western. Unless we are implying here an Einstein is an American situation. ;-)
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie (as officially titled).
Gotta say, this was way better than what I expected. Illumination nailed almost everyone perfectly. The koopas, Bowser, Kamek, Toad, Luigi, and so on. You couldn’t tell at first this is from the Despicable Me studio.
As for Pratt, well…his voice doesn’t blow me away, but for someone trying to do a Brooklyn/New York accent, it’s passable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide