Cartoon/Western Animation General

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Cyborg_pony
no cyborg,no.
For anyone curious, a loli mean a woman with a petite body. Character that fit this term would be Rebecca from Cyberpunk Edgerunner. Loli is commonly misused as for at term for a young girl due several factors.
It can also refer to a lolipop.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3n6ZGP3oBy0&t=203s
I love watching cute characters go psychotic
(Also how old is Strawberry if she is allow to drive a truck on actual roads?)
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@phoenixacezero
Just go on to any booru site and search “Loli”. Something tells me, there’s gonna be a pattern. If feels as desperate as fan artists keeping the characters the exact same and just saying “Uh, yeah they’re 18! Really!!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I dunno if it counts here but I was watching an old “Big Game” that aired on Cartoon Network in 2000, it was basically like the Super Bowl but it was mixed in with old cartoon clips (the one in particular I was watching was between Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner) with typical play-by-play commentary.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide