Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
The last episode of primal give me want I wanted to see like spear’s childhood and answered why he didn’t have a tribe in the first episode also mira riding spear while he was burnt was unexpected but good since it means his legacy continues.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Yeah the fight should have been longer there was such build up of expectations over the episodes of it being an epic showdown between spear and fang and the chieftain not like the fight we got wasn’t great but if it was longer we could get to see more of the chieftain’s powers as he fights spear and fang.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I’ve been thinking about the classic Hanna-Barbera show Swat Kats (which alongside Jonny Quest is one of their more darker toons) and it’s really odd how nobody seems to be bothered by the fact that MegaKat City is essentially a military dictatorship.
Like, literally, their police force is the military. It’s basically a crappier Old Detroit from RoboCop.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I saw the new “Eureka!” on Disney Junior; it’s confirmed that Pepper has two moms.
…honestly, I have no idea why the I’m still finding LGBT characters in childrens’ shows interesting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide