Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I thought of something interesting about the Cuphead Show.
I’m sure most of you are aware the canon of the show is different from the canon of the video game, that includes Ms. Chalice being able to turn into a ghost and back anytime she wants without the use of the Astral Cookie.
But a thought occurred to me, maybe in the show the Astral Cookie is what allows her to change forms, and when the effects start to wear off and she starts becoming a permanent ghost she then goes out to seek Chef Saltbaker for help and he then recommends the Wonder Tart.
This would be a clever way to tie the game’s canon with the show not to mention introduce the Delicious Last Course characters into the show.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
You know what finally got me to read the original Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson?
The 1950 live action Disney film?
The Disney animated Treasure Planet version?
The Muppets version?
The Pagemaster version?
Answer:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide