Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #5326
Do you ever feel like 90s Nickelodeon was lightning in a bottle, and something that we’ll never see again?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Should I point out that you shouldn’t get too attached to the past, since it had stuff that is now deemed as unacceptable in today’s society?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Lord WyrmSpawN
And I don’t think most are really that damaged at losing Aquaman: Glub or the number of other shows on that list they probably never heard about nor watched when they came out - although, I’m sure used screenshots from them.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Lord WyrmSpawN
plus what is acceptable today can become unacceptable based the standards and animation tends to get viewed in multiple bad lights as it and other stuff are falsely blamed for the problems in society or just seen as just for kids and they think some boring show like 16 and Pregnant or that one show following some messed up Christian Family.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
“Speedy Spidey Delivery” is the first episode to feature all the heroes (Spidey, Spin, Ghosty, Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Black Panther) and villains (Doc Ock, Rhino and Green Goblin).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
New Spidey episode!
Electro’s Gotta Glow: Electro uses her new Electro-Zorber to steal all the city’s electricity at night, so Team Spidey gets a “glow-up” from the Team Transport to help the citizens see in the dark and find her.
Black Cat Chaos: Black Cat steals Tony Stark’s iron suit and goes on a joyride with it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide