Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #79E9
The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Cyborg_pony
Well, in case you haven’t seen a trailer, it’s all about this Columbian family living in a magical, sapient house that grew from a miracle wished for by the family’s matriarch. For years it’s bestowed this perfect protection and a unique magical power to the family’s children when they come of age. Our protag is only one that didn’t receive one.
Now, after her little cousin gets his own power, the magic that created the house and bestowed power to her family(and benefitted the surrounding community they serve) is starting to wane, and she must find out why.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
SO I’ve finally started on centaurworld.
The Taurnado is kind of an epic waste to use on ep 2.
A tornado made of damned souls is like, Act 2 stuff.
Like we’ve finally reached the Lich’s kingdom and that thing is roaming the border.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So apparently all of the Hazbin Hotel VA’s are getting sacked and replaced.
Sheesh. I should would have hated to have tried to help make that thing popular only to get screwed over and replaced probably some hollywood to phone in.
Big oof right there.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Cyborg_pony
It’s just a rumor, until it sadly becomes true to the point of witnessing the internet gatekeeping celebrities from animation like they do with Scoob, PPG and Mario. (Especially when people HATE live action because apparently it never works anywhere except comics and novels and original stuff and it’ssad because live action makes celebrities easy to be casted in than in animation.) Unless they cast other voice actors like Medrano did with Millie on Helluva Boss.
Same probably with the Boondocks with its 2022 revival.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN
so far it’s shown the characters VAS being axed:
Niffty
Angel Dust
Cherri Bomb
Charlie’s Singing voice
Tom Trench (guess no Tomar Emeralds for Hell)
and Alastor’s singing voice
I think more have been replaced and many are probably under NDA’s so they can’t say much without fear of getting screwed harder.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony
The reason they’re getting replaced is apparently that Hazbin Hotel was picked up by A24, which is associated with SAG, and the voice actors who were dropped are all non-union, so they’re insisting that they use union voice actors.
It’s stupid and I hate it, but that’s what it is.
Although there’s a certain irony to a group losing their job specifically due to not being in a union.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide