Cartoon/Western Animation General

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Honestly I think is a nitpick. As if explosions can be tracked down to terrorists or paramilitar groups by default. I mean, seriously, you could argue about a white american mage being a pyromaniac and then argue it’s a reference to the KKK. Seamus getting funny explosions by accident is just meant to be a funny gag about being awkward at magic.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Twi Clown
Sure, but when you decide to give the gag of constantly blowing up stuff to the one Irish character in it, in a series that is set during the final years of the Troubles, I feel like you should really think that sort of thing through regardless of whether it’s an intentional gag or not.
And either way, my other points still stand.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
And again, it’s a nitpick. For all accounts bombers existed everywhere, you can make it, talibans, kamikazes, and honestly, why “the irish guy”? It just makes it sound as the important factor is that the irish guy is having a vague stereotype with him. For all accounts, he’s also a Gryffindor, associated with bravery, isn’t there as well the “irish are brave” stereotype there as well? Really, I think it’s digging too depth in something not meant to be.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Twi Clown
Well, it just seems unfortunate to me that they gave it to him of all the characters. It would be like having the one autistic character always mess up his spells because he stutters them.
But fine, but my other points about the problems with Hogwarts and Dumbledore as a character still stand. Although even those aren’t the point, since I was defending that people could still enjoy the franchise without being transphobic or supporting transphobia.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rowling had some problematic views about the troubles. Given how a lot of brits have a “Unionist terrorism was justified” mentality
Background Pony #DD5E
Not only is MLP: FiM not the best cartoon ever, it’s not even the best cartoon with horses ever.
Centaurworld is better.
FITE ME
Background Pony #1C04
@Background Pony #579E

4kids gave Stormy a longer skirt. In the original you could see some of her panties.
Oh wow funny. Is is that bad they had to cover? Cause I see posts with worse moments they missed lol also she’s underrated
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide