Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
It seems like they put their pitch for the show was used for the synapsis which just shows laziness. If they didn’t have that Ethnicity thing there, it’s just sounds boring. “Mean Dean” and video piracy is the best they could come up with.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
I have no idea what to expect. It sounds like it takes place in Roger Rabbit’s world, and has actually very little to do with the Rescue Rangers. I’ll have to wait and see.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cyborg_pony
Look, the way I see it, they’re saying that the ethnicity of the character isn’t set in stone, and can be flexible depending on who plays them. Nothing creepy about that.
Disney’s done some dumb s##t, but this? This ain’t one of those instances.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Penguin Dragneel
We’ll see. But I think we’re missing the face the premise sucks ass. This new human MC could be the whitest, straightest made who would cause certain types to foam in the mouth just at merely looking at him and it would still most likely suck.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been seeing spoilers for the second part of MotU Revelation and it sounds absolutely horrible.😂
Apparently it even tries to hint at a sequel at the end.

Lol
Cyborg_pony

Masters of the Universe’s Strong female characters spend a lot of time cry (seems fit giving the shworunner) with daddy issues, has even less He-Man then the first half despite mister Crybaby’s own words (called it) the Trailer was once again a massive bait n’ switch, it an absolute disaster! And now those they made snide remarks will either act like it’s not true or be deathly silent.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
You’ve seen it?
I’m gonna wait to watch it, if I bother watching at all.
The only thing I’m genuinely curious about is how Ram Man was handled, and if anyone else got race-swapped.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide