Cartoon/Western Animation General

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy
Looney Tunes Show was the only iteration of LT that I actively tuned in to watch. I could take or leave the originals.
Also… she must’ve bought her brainpower from this guy, huh?
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Zincy
One person even pointed out that the complaints about her not having “tits” Pretty much highlighted how little impact the original character made. The only actual humour that came from her was not liked being called doll Everything else was just how people reacted to her.
She was pretty much this saying in new legacy leaving no impact
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
Any ethnicity. That’s just weird and creepy no matter how you spin.
And video piracy? Anyone remember where they somehow went to fucking space and THAT’S their big life endangering adventure to revive on? What, did someone leak Gadget’s dirty home videos?
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Zincy
>if you give her gaint tits and hips she really rocks the hourglass shortstaked
i mean…that’s the point of shortstacks…they’re short and stacked.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel
Imagine the wording was “One of those browns” because you know then character isn’t going to be Norwegian, British or Scandinavian. It’s shows they don’t care by saying it’s an Any ethnicity because it’s an easy deflect. A shield.
How many times has it been “Don’t like it? You’re a bigot!” It’s in the writing you’re not allowed to dislike it, and simple people will fall for it because they also don’t care other then being allowed to abuse people. Especially the any ethnicity that’s tired of this infantilizing
And reminder: Disney has constantly lessened the roles of the Ethnicity in the Global market to appease their sensibilities. So if they decided to downplay the character or possibility edit, Animation is quiet easy to change nowadays for that Global Market just remember the people who cheered for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide