Cartoon/Western Animation General

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Good news is the person who made the short said that of enough people show support the more chance there is of the show being made real.
So I’m hoping this is gonna be the case.
Now as to how a WB owned show will get away with using scenes from Spongebob and Rockos Modern Life, that I’m curious about (for both in and out of universe reasons)
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@ichiban iceychan 1517
This is a way better “WB Kingdom Hearts” than whatever they were trying to do with Space Jam. If they haven’t started production on the full version already, they need to ASAP.
And the best part is that it’s something that could only exist on Adult Swim. They’ve got the whole breadth of the Cartoon Network library, from classic Warner to Hanna-Barbera to the World Premiere Toons to now, mixed with that weird meta comedy-horror sensibility that [as] likes to spring on unsuspecting stoners at 3 AM.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@ichiban iceychan 1517
I just got the trailer for that on my recommended and it looks really cool! I need to find other recent cartoons to get into and one that involves licensed properties with original characters as part of premise does have my interest.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Disney had this short about the forces that work inside a human mind, two opposing forces. Following a guy as a baby to him as an adult, then shifting over to a woman and her mind.
Anyone remember that one, can’t think of the name.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@northern haste
Goofy: And when my first wife passed away no one wanted to be around me. I was a bitter n’ angry, and I’d snap at even my own son! Then I found God. I Was able to look myself in the mirror and even got to raise my Maxy again.
Homer: I hears ya. We’ve all been down that road. Is not having a beer some religious thing?
Goofy: Nope, I’m a recovering alcoholic - and a mean sum bitch too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide