Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger
He “cancelled” himself when he spent months telling us how cool his show was going to be and then called everyone sexist trolls or whatever when the show cane out and it was ass. I’m not going to “cancel” him. I’m still planning on buying Jay and Silent Bob Reboot some time. His reputation is stained, and unfortunately he just keeps making it worse.
I don’t know how much of Revelation was his fault, maybe he had to work within restrictive mandates or go in a specific direction.
In happy news, the cgi series is really good. I’m hoping it gets a couple more seasons.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger
If the writer can’t write women, I guess. Female led sequels can turn out fine. Xena was a spinoff from Hercules, and her show is far more well known and considered the superior of the two.
The old She-ra that was a sequel/continuation of Masters of the Universe was better in several ways than MotU. The new Mystery Science Theater show is may be going to have a female lead.
Actually one of the big problems with sequels with new female characters is that they’re often written as female before written as characters.

If Rey had been a dude, do you think this would’ve still happened?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Hollowfox Jaeger
And he chose to lie and spit on the people he promised and then allowed the media to continue that trampling. He CHOSE to make the show that way. He CHOSE to lie. He’s not above criticism like he’s some infallible saint of geeks because cried at the latest processed Disney marvel/Lucasfilm movie.
People are fed up with being lied to and about and then being told to shovel the swill down with a smile and thank the elites for it or they’re the problem. It’s been going on for a while and enough is enough.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Cyborg_pony
And I am fed up with people thinking bullying is okay over SOMETHING Y’ALL DON’T LIKE!!!
No wonder people HATE toxic fandoms to the point of starting to hate something that they love.
Bullying is not okay, it never was okay, AND IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY!!!
Dislike something all you want, but everyone is a goddamn human being, the only exception being a toxic terrible being who abuses other human beings.
Sorry, but I had enough of toxicity in any fandom. The internet should have a new rule, saying that fans should never have any power over content creators.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Hollowfox Jaeger
The guys a millionaire, a liar and a scumbag. You’re getting mad at the people for what Smith did himself wit the media backing him. You care more about some rich elite’s feeling over regular people who were stomped on countless times over and then dictate to them they shouldn’t have a voice. You are just victim blaming at this point.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Besides, Mike Lazzo did lie about Robot Chicken’s cancellation when they renewed the show for another season. But do I treat him like shit because he lied to me about RC?

NO!

Then again, I realized that was a recurring joke in every season finale and premiere until… idk, I don’t watch Robot Chicken anymore. But still.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger
I’m pretty sure Kevin Smith has a thick skin. Not that it isn’t any better to bully him, but I’m trying my best to keep my critiques at least away from their personal lives.
In the Clerks cartoon there was an episode where Randall demands money back from several movie directors because he thought their movies were bad. In the commentary Randall’s actor said the last director Randall should have complained to was Kevin Smith about Jersey Girl.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Penguin Dragneel
If He-man suddenly converts Skeletor with the power of love and makes out with him I might forgive everything in Revelation.
Also I just realized, if Rey is a Skywalker, kissing Kylo is kinda like kissing her cousin, isn’t it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide