Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I don’t get this naive act journalists are putting on.  
Even if I wasn’t a fan,I could easily comprehend the divisiveness of this show.  
It was touted as a sequel,as being about He-man,and those were both blatant lies. Teela is unpleasant to be nice about it.  
Does it really count as “Review bombing” when it’s most likely an honest reaction? I’m probably one of the most accepting MotU fans out there,and I hated this show.  
I don’t think it’s fair to act like these fans don’t matter, especially when the show is a lie.  
I could rant more. I really could.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
I remember when they said Ghostbusters 2016 was review bombed, The last Jedi was review bombed, Dark Fate was review bombed- But it’s never review bombing when it’s 5-stars saying “TAKE THAT HATERS!” It’s only review bombing when it’s against what the elites say.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
It’s like they can’t admit, the critics, and fans on Rotton Tomatoes don’t agree…  
I must add R.T. gave the original good Ninja Turtle movie a 40%. They aren’t a reliable source, and I always hated that site. (Said site also convinced Netflix to cancel MST3K, just because the new season didn’t get as mant reviews as the first. So I’m pissed cotporations like Netflix rely on them.)

@Dex Stewart  
Oh, of course they love it.

Worse I’m seeing fans of it, actually insutling anyone critical of it, using the same lame childish, “You’re an incel/virgin/mysogonist if you hate it. You don’t like strong women.”

Teela is not a strong woman, they made her unlikeable, and angsty as I said, that’s actually another reason people are mad. If Classic He-Man fans hated women, they wouldn’t be upset over Teela’s portrayal in it.  
And if that’s peoples’ idea of a “good role model,” and a “strong empowered woman,” then I think society is getting weird backwards standards.

I haven’t even watched the original show much sense I was little, (and frankly it was kinda before my time) and even I understand this is not a proper MotU reboot, and that the advertising is baiting old fans.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Beau Skunky  
Only the weak of will and character demands everyone validate her for breathing.

Screw anyone saying we have to watch the 2nd half. Smith said himself; Her and Netflix don’t care. He gets paid either way.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
Yeah, Smith doean’t care, he’s made that abundantly clear.  
He’s even bragging about killing He-Man TWICE!

With all the cliche’ modern tropes, we can all guess how the second season will go. Only thing to look forward to is having a superpowered Skeletor back, but we all know he’ll be easily defeated by one character, and it ain’t the dead ones.

I don’t get it either, there’s already a new She-Ra series, there was really no reason to make this the “Teela Show,” and as I said they do a lousy job empowering her too.
Cyborg_pony

@Beau Skunky  
They didn’t like He-Man existed. That’s why he died the 1st and 5th episode and be chewed out for dying. Easily it’ll be Teela, even if they bring He-Man back, he’ll just be there to apologies to Teela for being a man and give her the power sword.

FanDisservice.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
It’s kinda ridiculous you can’t have a single decent male charater in the show.

You don’t “empower” a female lead by getting rid of all the males. If you see any male as “competition” and have to get rid of them, or make amy remaining incompetent in order to make the female look good, honestly that seems like a low opinion of woman.

See? We can play that “you’re sexist” game too. ;) lol
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Dex Stewart

Honestly, the “journalists” say it because companies pay them for good publicity, so they’ve got to try and discredit the negative reviews by claiming its “review-bombing”. Because there’s no way that large groups of people would give it a bad review because they didn’t like it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Compliment sandwich for Owl House Episode one.

Funny and relatable.  
Unsubtle in thematic elements.  
Cannot complain about any designs.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
I’m worried the guy only watched the first episode,Orko gets disrespected in more ways than one a few episodes in.  
Someone likes the show? Alright,I don’t really see what’s there to like,but okay. If he did see those other episodes I’m surprised he’d make such a cutesy picture.
Background Pony #243E
@Dex Stewart  
Tbf, i think Mattel knew there would be problems, hence why (Spoiler alert) Adam’s wounded, not dead.  
Though, i wouldn’t have killed him in the first episode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide