Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Well, I just watched the first episode of Masters of the Universe Revelation…  
The end was odd,to be the absolute nicest I can be. ||Why did Clawful and Spikor have to be disguises for Faker and Evil Lyn?  
Teela promoted? That’s cool. She deserves it. The beginning is pretty good.  
The attack on Grayskull was impressive.  
Characters being shocked at a lower level of Grayskull existing was kinda weird.  
Moss Man died surprisingly gruesomely for what was described as an all ages show.  
Adam is not weak,at least,but I’m worried the writers will forget that.  
I like that they kept Marlena knowing He-man was Adam.  
Randor’s outburst at Duncan felt out of character, at least his old character. If this is what new Randor is like I don’t think I’ll like him.  
Teela’s little bitch fit pretty much cements the general unpleasantness of the whole show.  
I was willing to brush off my little problems,but jeez,Teela. They just lost their son,a good friend,YOUR friend. You’re acting like this? ||  
Overall,it was a bland,tired,cliched and quite bleak premiere. I don’t think this show will be making a comeback after it’s initial season unless they do some massive overalls.  
Netflix She-ra was far better,if only because it was optimistic and pleasant.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Don’t  
||I was annoyed by Skeletor’s line,“You’re finally using that sword the way it’s supposed to.”  
Hahaha get it because he never stabbed anybody because of television standards. ||
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony  
I have to wonder why when franchises get reboots or sequels they choose people who dont know or care about the series. Often they’ll smear the otherwise decent careers of whoever’s in charge.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
Ingenious cliques hire their friends and like-minded people. That’s how the comics, tabeltop, cartoon and gaming industry have become so predicable and exclusionary. People who never cared, now Ironically whining they’re oppressed in the hobbies they took over harassing and kicking anyone out that doesn’t go by their rules.

Makes one wonder. Why did they become so terrified of that ONE movie a year ago?

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I find it funny that the man who has been throwing a tantrum for 1 and a 1/2 years over a tweet made by a you tube channel that by his own words don’t matter is now telling people criticizing his show to grow up.

Fans: Teela acts whiney and entitled and constantly needs emotional validation of being the most bad ass. That’s not Teela at all, she would need people to constently tell her.

Crying Kevin: You’re a fake fan! Obviouslyyou know less then I, who hated he-man and watched it out of spite. You’re misremembering the show if you don’t think MY show isn’t the prefect incarnation.

Ah yes. Gaslighting fans. The tactic used by someone that knows what he’s talking about and wasn’t caught red-handed. Certainly this won’t bite him in the ass.

For decades now, he made a career of being a superfan of geek and nerd cultre and then when he gets the reins of a pop-culture superstar, he does that…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide